Free 3D MMORPGS

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Hey does anyone know any good free MMOs that are availible and where I can find them.... I have played a good amount of free games but cant get into some of them... I just wanted to know if there are any I dont know about.
Ive Played:
Gates to Heaven
Rappelz
Knight
FLYFF
Silk Road
Martial Heroes
Space Cowboy
Kal Online
and a bunch more... but hell, lol
Thanx

Zero-Man

Zungguzungguguzungguzeng!
Premium
that rappelz one looks sick, well theres one i played Rose online they changed it so you have to pay. uhhh i think thats the only one sorry

ThaiTanium22

VR6 can nevar lose!!!
that rappelz one looks sick, well theres one i played Rose online they changed it so you have to pay. uhhh i think thats the only one sorry
I played the beta version of ROSE. It's a good game. There are private servers but I haven't tried them.

SnAiLz

Subincision
DONT!! play runescape, It took over my life for a good 3 years :preachon: - DONT let it do it to you

I know a few free games that are pretty good. Though they arent RPG's but there really fun
starportgame.com
warrock.net

War Rock is a bit buggy sometimes but its alot of fun and has a nice quality for being free.

guild wars. It costs like 40 or 50 bucks from bestbuy but once you get it there are no online fees. Its a lotta fun.

Many other mmorpgs like Lineage 2 and WoW can be modified to play on free servers as well.

O

Orakar

Free MMOs suck anyway. They always look uber but then turn out to be good. The only god one is perhaps runescape, for it's fun factor. Addicting. Meh, Just get WoW though. Cost isn't that high.