Funny Thing Happened...

R

RaYmOnD

I just went for a job interview and about 5 mins after I left they rang me up telling me they want me. I now work full time for Townsend Estate Agency, as an accountant. My first job in a long time.

As I walked out the office I saw on one of the blokes screens that he has ebaumsworld on :p so that made me laugh.

Who else here goes on ebaumsworld at work?

K

kt_the_pooh

RaYmOnD said:
I just went for a job interview and about 5 mins after I left they rang me up telling me they want me. I now work full time for Townsend Estate Agency, as an accountant. My first job in a long time.

As I walked out the office I saw on one of the blokes screens that he has ebaumsworld on :p so that made me laugh.

you cant spell chicken right

damn reetards are taking over the net, soon it will b the world

and no i havent got anything agaisnt ppl with problems , just stupid ppl who cant spell chicken

thankyou, good day

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
Congratulations Raymond!! Thats awesome!!!

Albeano

Praying Mantis Style
Jan 24, 2004
Quad Cities
www.myspace.com
kt_the_pooh said:

and no i havent got anything agaisnt ppl with problems , just stupid ppl who cant spell chicken

thankyou, good day
seriously, you suck at life, and your mom should have had an abortion.

anyway, Ray, Gongrats on the job. I've put in a few applications myself but still no luck :(

S

SectorNine

RaYmOnD said:
When I am at work is the only time I do go on ebaumsworld. As a matter of fact I am at work right now.
Congrats on the job btw. :)

EvaMonkey

Little Brother
Mar 10, 2003
20 minutes into the Future.
Visit site
kt_the_pooh said:

thankyou, good day
2 things...

1: It's a Chackan... because only the Chackan can make you laugh

2: NEVER DISRESPECT THE PIMP

Congrats RayRay... was the guy a forum member, just think how weird that would be :eek:

D

Deltron

Congrats Ray, this stripper says she can hook me up with an internship, guess we'll see on Friday!

F

familyguyfreak

kt_the_pooh said:

thankyou, good day
You can't spell retards, be, people, and against, so stfu and don't insult the pimp or the chackan... Btw congrats Ray on the new job :D

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
*anal rapes the chackan* BWA HA HA HA HA, NOW I HAVE ETERNAL WISDOM....btw congrats Rayz-a-nator :D

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Feb 1, 2003
NY
kt_the_pooh said:

thankyou, good day
I cant stand people, who cant stand people who cant spell.

And there is a space between THANK and YOU. dumbass.

BTW, finally ray you get off your ass from 10-24 hours on internet time a day! :D ;) :cool:

R

RaYmOnD

Eva Monkey said:
Congrats RayRay... was the guy a forum member, just think how weird that would be :eek:
Please don't call me Ray Ray, when my mates found out I got a neice I never heard the end of it :p

Thanks for the fine words everybody! :D

T

The Choad Hog

zephyr said:
congratulations, raymond. good luck with your new job.

LOL, i think he doesnt want a congratulation but i think he wants to know if you people go on ebaumsworld at work. EVERYONE IS SAYING CONGRATULATION, haha, Well, Congratulation

R

RaYmOnD

The Choad Hog said:
LOL, i think he doesnt want a congratulation but i think he wants to know if you people go on ebaumsworld at work. EVERYONE IS SAYING CONGRATULATION, haha, Well, Congratulation
It's ok, this is giving me an ego boost. Now I feel like a god in the eyes of all you students and bums!

FatBastard

Foood gooood...
Mar 23, 2004
Phatsville
Visit site
hehe, nice. oh well, congratulations from me to you ray too.
i too was shocked to see that people were surfing ebaums at the garage where i work every now and then... (i actually just fix my friends cars as well as i can, but it´s the only work i do except studying so...). weird to see them surf the forum too... :D