G4tv

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I don't like to repeat a question.

• Gaming

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Another Spike tv rip off

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I don't watch it

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A
For any current/former fans of G4.

When you hear G4, do you associate it with gaming or another Spike tv rip off?

Spike TV.

I really didn't like it when they took over TechTV, because it was an accurate representation of what people did with technology.

The Man Show has nothing to do with video games, and is really inDICKative of what audience they want.

rsnyper

i liked it back in the day where every show was about video games.it pisses me off to see g4 sell out

tonythetiger

So Say We All
Premium
I wish there was a Tech TV. Besides AOTS, there are no shows that show new technology. What was the Tech TV show called? Fresh something?

Ghostmaker

The last time I watched it, it was a video game channel. I just looked at their schedule for today, and I see Star Trek, Cops, Arrested Development, and The Man Show.

I'm so glad I didn't waste another minute on that channel.

When G4 first was created they had some pretty cool stuff to watch but, shortly after the G4TechTV merge, the channel started to go downhill.

I kinda miss The Screensavers.

DarkTalon

Devoted Christian
G4 kicked techTV in the balls, raped it, beat it, and then shot Tech TV in the face... I WILL have my revenge... *tightens straps on explosive vest*

tonythetiger

So Say We All
Premium
Only shows worth watching on G4 are Star Trek TNG( no the 2.0 shit) and Attack of the Show. All their "video game" shows seem the same to me, mostly shit. X-play sold out and now only features popluar games that I already know is good or bad and Cheat is just retarded because most(probably all) of the viewers could look up cheat codes online.

Y

yb-yellow

umm, in Canada we have G4techTV Canada. I actually get this channel, because if fell into a theme pack I wanted, but I never watch it.

I figured it was gaming + computer stuff.

tonythetiger

So Say We All
Premium
umm, in Canada we have G4techTV Canada. I actually get this channel, because if fell into a theme pack I wanted, but I never watch it.

I figured it was gaming + computer stuff.
Does Canada still have the Screen Savers? I miss Patrick and that other guy:wah:

Y

yb-yellow

We have screen savers.

Do you mean SpongeBob SquarePants and his best friend Patrick?

That show is on YTV... (youth television)

skater910

Everything is piss
I only watch G4 for Xplay and AOTS. Both have gone downhill since their inception and I think that they should have kept the old cast. I miss Yoshi's mods. :wah:

They have a new show coming out about how a group of snowboarders or something have to live together in one hotel room. I can't really remember, but the one thing that stuck out was

SHITTY REALITY SHOW

That is what they have become

Status
Not open for further replies.