Gay or Straight

Gay or straight

• Total voters
K

king123

Shows what boredom and curiosity and can do to you. i wanna know who here is gay and who is straight.(BE HONEST)PLEASE GOD BE HONEST!

Last edited by a moderator:

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
Oct 22, 2003
In The Gym
Dang Houston with thier new Baseball Field, Football Staduim, Basketball Arena!

But hey, what about that new Mayor?!

FE

edit: BTW, I'm straight, but if I was gay, I do have my eyes on a few of you already.

Last edited:

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Mar 2, 2004
Visit site
I am straight because I like hot girls with nice legs, cute ass, pretty face, good personality, and nice boobies. In San Diego, California where I live, there is a gay community named Hillcrest. Its not like it has a sign that says, "Gay Community" Its just that About 60% of the population there is gay. Not kidding and thats a lot of gays. It is cool there though, there are cool magic/prank stores, really cool bookstores, and good restaurants, and I'm guessing.......good hairtyling places. :D They have some expensive gourmet restaurants there that are good as hell yet very expensive. You are garaunteed to see many gay couples walking down the street holding hands. I enjoy going there, it is cool.

K

king123

Vigid said:
I am straight because I like hot girls with nice legs, cute ass, pretty face, good personality, and nice boobies. In San Diego, California where I live, there is a gay community named Hillcrest. Its not like it has a sign that says, "Gay Community" Its just that About 60% of the population there is gay. Not kidding and thats a lot of gays. It is cool there though, there are cool magic/prank stores, really cool bookstores, and good restaurants, and I'm guessing.......good hairtyling places. :D They have some expensive gourmet restaurants there that are good as hell yet very expensive. You are garaunteed to see many gay couples walking down the street holding hands. I enjoy going there, it is cool.
can u tell me where the community Hillcrest is please?
i gotta put it on my map for " Places that must be bombed to the ground (no survivors!)

I

illenium

king123 said:
can u tell me where the community Hillcrest is please?
i gotta put it on my map for " Places that must be bombed to the ground (no survivors!)

I hope a gay guy kicks your ass. :rolleyes: