Gc Are The Worst Band Ever!!!!

Well Me

Sappin' Yer Sentry!
Dec 18, 2004
2Fort & Dustbowl
Ok, first off, there music was horrible to start off with. They pose blink 182, who pose green day, so theyre posers of posers. Now they've become "goth" and talk about cutting theirselves and shit. There music has gotten way worse, and now, the worst of them all...

THEYRE GORRILAZ POSERS!!!!

HOLY FUCK i thought id never see the day. IT is funny though.

Kazimierz

Vox Vocis of Causa
Premium
Nov 19, 2004
Honolulu
www.myspace.com
Ethan of Canada said:
Good Charlotte.

There's a girl at my school who thinks they are "punk rock" and she loves them for being "unique". What a crazy bitch!
You're so much smarter than her, and more into the scene, since you know better what everyone else is labelled as. :banghead:

Slug Moses

Permium User
Apr 17, 2005
Ethan of Canada said:
There's a girl at my school who thinks they are "punk rock" and she loves them for being "unique". What a crazy bitch!
There was a girl in my school who thought the jello with shredded carrots and celery in it was the best food in the world. That girl grew up to be president of the world. Well, she's not the president of the world, she's the treasurer, but you get the idea.

Aug 30, 2005
I have never seen or heard anything about any of the 80's goth artists cutting themselves
the only ones I have seen is Dead from Mayhem and Iggy Pop and they are not goth

(and Marilyn Manson have to have whole medic team around him becuase he gets a bruise:hilarious: )

I

Isolation

That is pretty pathetic. That is just a blatant rip off. They possibly are one of the worst music groups of all time, right up there with Simple Plan and Marylin Manson.

firepiss

compliance!
May 14, 2005
VA
If you don't like the band? So fucking what? We get the point. Damn. Close the fucking thread.

RinFinNizal said:
Yeah they suck. Funny that they are being posers of many annoying bands. The ones you mentioned are extreamly annoying espicially Green Day and Gorrilaz.
There's the most useless word in the world of geeks "Poser".

Last edited:

18C

Premium Abuser
Jul 22, 2005
firepiss said:
If you don't like the band? So fucking what? We get the point. Damn. Close the fucking thread.

There's the most useless word in the world of geeks "Poser".
You're so cool. Teach me how?

T

thepope15

use obviously dont no good music coz good charlotte rock! n wen the fuck hav they ever sed nething about cutting them selves n u say there goth? there nothing compared 2 some of the freaks out there so if u dont like them shut the hell up n dont listen 2 them, its as easy as that! instead ur sad enough 2 make this sad boring thread about them. pathetic!

waterbottl

Happiness goddamn rules!
Oct 24, 2005
Ontario
thepope15 said:
use obviously dont no good music coz good charlotte rock! n wen the fuck hav they ever sed nething about cutting them selves n u say there goth? there nothing compared 2 some of the freaks out there so if u dont like them shut the hell up n dont listen 2 them, its as easy as that! instead ur sad enough 2 make this sad boring thread about them. pathetic!
That right there is why people dont like Good Charlotte.