Giant squid captured on camera!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
holy crap! It also says that it lives in the pacific ocean! Well now I cant go to the beach until I forget about this squid :banghead:

Wow that is so cool!

No need to worry about these squid though, they can only live in really deep water, I'm pretty sure they'd die if they ventured into the kind of waters humans swim around in.

I

Iggins

mr.wow said:
holy crap! It also says that it lives in the pacific ocean! Well now I cant go to the beach until I forget about this squid :banghead:
It lives deep in the ocean. Unless you go out with a submarine, you won't come in contact with it. If I were you, I'd be more worried about sharks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iggins said:
It lives deep in the ocean. Unless you go out with a submarine, you won't come in contact with it. If I were you, I'd be more worried about sharks.
Attucaly you're more likely to die from a falling coconut, so watch those trees.

DaDigits

I am not going to be impressed untill they capture one and stick in a big ass tank with a shark so we can all see who would win in a fight. I would pay to see that Giant Squid Vs. Shark.

giant squid would totally own a shark, its prolly like 4 times the shark size. i say we have 2 sharks vs a giant squid.

DaDigits

ax56 said:
giant squid would totally own a shark, its prolly like 4 times the shark size. i say we have 2 sharks vs a giant squid.
No its the real version of the shark from Jaws so it could so kick the giant squids ass.

DaDigits said:
No its the real version of the shark from Jaws so it could so kick the giant squids ass.
Those things hunt sperm whales... i think it could kick the crap out of just about anything if it wanted to. There are literally tales of Giant squid the size of ships.

R
Coveredbyshadow said:
Attucaly you're more likely to die from a falling coconut, so watch those trees.
Man that would suck and be embrassing like, remneber rogers that day we were at the beach and that coconut came down and smashed him on the head and we all started to laugh so hard but after a few hours he didnt get up and he ended up dying. thats embrassing i would have to smack god for that, way of taking me out