Welcome to EMUSE!

EmuseForum is your #1 forum for General Discussions, The weird & wonderful, Politics, Sexy Babes, Porn and more!

  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Godsend sucked.

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by chubz, May 5, 2004.

  1. chubz

    chubz The one and only....

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2003
    Messages:
    897
    Ratings:
    +57 /0 /-0
    I went to see it, hoping that it would be a pretty decent movie with some kind of "twist" to it, but really, like 90% of it was predictable, and the other 10% was nothing but fucked up stuff that didnt make a bit of sense.

    It was Ok, but definetely not what I wanted it to be.

    As for a rating I would probably give it 2.5/5
     
  2. Chute Boxe Fan

    Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    Yeah, I just saw it tonight.
    What the fuck was up with the ending? That pissed me off. Other than that, it didn't really make me jump, I wasn't too terribly great at predicting it, but when something was revealed I would be like 'christ, I should have seen that coming.'
     
  3. SickGirl

    SickGirl moshi moshi!

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2004
    Messages:
    606
    Ratings:
    +320 /0 /-0
    I'll sum it all up: What Lies Beneath and the Good Son combined.

    On a side note, I thought Rebecca did a good job . . . I haven't seen her act before.
     
  4. Torch Dude

    Ratings:
    +0 /0 /-0
    Going To See It

    I'm going to see it soon, from what you guys are saying it sounds disapointing. Are you sure it's not worth it?
     
  5. marshalldylan10

    marshalldylan10 Resident Timothy Leary

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2004
    Messages:
    2,633
    Ratings:
    +310 /0 /-0
     

Share This Page