Google Sketch up

Nemo

omeN
Premium
Oct 26, 2006
You can also download images into like twin towers etc...pretty cool i had a go and made like shop kinda thing...might have another go later and post :p

Nemo

omeN
Premium
Oct 26, 2006
damn that is nice one m11a1
Here's my home in Poland

I still fucked it up
Thats really good, you should do some interior stuff too (cant see if you have...but that would kick as...then show a screen shot from inside the window :p

cepator

The Shit Creator
Sep 23, 2005
Do you know ?
Thats really good, you should do some interior stuff too (cant see if you have...but that would kick as...then show a screen shot from inside the window :p
I will do it ! :bigwink: I will have more free time now since semester ends.
I will do stairs inside, all rooms and more !
That program is easy but it sure kills time

Apr 22, 2004
Brokedown Palace
I downloaded it yesterday. Even though it is pretty easy to use, I'm still figuring out how to make details (spheres, interior, etc.). Anyway, here's my old house (no interior, I'm too lazy to bother).

cepator

The Shit Creator
Sep 23, 2005
Do you know ?
My house is not modern. It is more than 30 years old and was build by my grandpa and grandma with help of some people. It is made from bricks and it was pretty ugly looking. Dad installed siding and insulated it with styrofoam. It looks better but with the time siding is getting dirty and in need to be washed. There is no one who could do it because now only my grandma lives in that house.

here is the new model I am making