GTA SA Hoax Flop

P

Pakrat

In case you missed the thread:
http://emuseforum.com/showthread.php?t=95609&page=1&pp=15
And the fallout:
http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57073

I was very disappointed to see that no one had even attempted chopping the pictures.

Well, I'm did this for fun. I am not trying to continue the hoax, just wanted to see if I could do it and make it look believable.

I did this one too, but after I spent so much time making the body very subtle, I realized that it's not feasible that he was hanging in that spot. He couldn't have been hanging anywhere in this picture... Remember, very subtle:

Mike From The D

Jan 13, 2004
R.O. MI
Visit site
This is a great quote.
"First off, some geniouses at Ebaumsworld wants to create a San Andreas rumor much like Bigfoot. Except, it involves a spooky "hanging man". It's too bad their site is publically viewed by every knuckle dragging bafoon in the world."​

camilo

<strong>Formerly cam1lo</strong>
Dec 17, 2004
Mike From The D said:
This is a great quote.
"First off, some geniouses at Ebaumsworld wants to create a San Andreas rumor much like Bigfoot. Except, it involves a spooky "hanging man". It's too bad their site is publically viewed by every knuckle dragging bafoon in the world."​
yes, it is a great quote indeed

O

ouchies

i continued the hoax, if you want the link pm me because i dont want anyone telling the people that it is fake

Mike From The D

Jan 13, 2004
R.O. MI
Visit site
First off, internet hoaxes are about as cool and original as lighting a bag of dog shit on fire on someones front porch (actually the dog shit bit is way cooler) .........Let it go, and leave it alone.

M

Microwave

cam1lo said:
Dont lie, we all know that you are that "guy". :rolleyes:
No really somebody's flaming on my name. It's really not me. I'm about to register and flame that asshole though.

G-manMET

~~~~~~~▵~~~~~~~
Premium
May 4, 2004
Microwave said:
No really somebody's flaming on my name. It's really not me. I'm about to register and flame that asshole though.
OMFG! Someone on that board's name is G-man. Bastards, they're using my name.