Guilty Pleasure....

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you think that I make good threads??


  • Total voters
    51
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
2,006
Likes
0
#1
Ok, here's the deal... people post their guilty pleasures... according to what it is, a little background information about yourself may be useful...

Background info: I am a 22yr old male and I am not gay - I'm as straight as they come.

So here it goes. :rolleyes: two of my guilty pleasures are......




1. The movie "Dirty Dancing." I've liked it since I was like 5 years old. I used to watch it, rewind, then watch it again...

2. The tv show "The O.C.". I CAN'T HELP IT OK! It's a good show. If you've ever been in a serious relationship, it's easy to fall under it's wicked spell...

wow... feels good to get that off my chest... :thud:
 
T

TheColbyJack

#2
jmbarlow2001 said:
Ok, here's the deal... people post their guilty pleasures... according to what it is, a little background information about yourself may be useful...

Background info: I am a 22yr old male and I am not gay - I'm as straight as they come.

So here it goes. :rolleyes: two of my guilty pleasures are......




1. The movie "Dirty Dancing." I've liked it since I was like 5 years old. I used to watch it, rewind, then watch it again...

2. The tv show "The O.C.". I CAN'T HELP IT OK! It's a good show. If you've ever been in a serious relationship, it's easy to fall under it's wicked spell...

wow... feels good to get that off my chest... :thud:

1. Ebaums Forums are my second life.

2. Porno is my first.
 

SlOtH

F**kin the party up-in
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
4,015
Likes
207
#3
I have played video games for 6 hours a day since 4/4/05.

I still have real friends, but since my break-up with my girlfriend I have become rather ogre like.
 
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
2,473
Likes
0
#4
jmbarlow2001 said:
1. The movie "Dirty Dancing." I've liked it since I was like 5 years old. I used to watch it, rewind, then watch it again...
lmao, dude i used to do that to a chinese movie, fuck i forget what its called. oh i think its crouching tiger, hidden dragon. when the girl like stabs the guy, and then all of a sudden, they just start having random sex. weird shit, but i used to always rewind that and watch it over and over again, and sometimes i would fap to it too... :(
 
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
5,278
Likes
68
#5
I like country music, believe it or not :insane:

I like to cuddle! :rolleyes:


I also see dead people....
 
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
2,006
Likes
0
#7
a/k said:
lmao, dude i used to do that to a chinese movie, fuck i forget what its called. oh i think its crouching tiger, hidden dragon. when the girl like stabs the guy, and then all of a sudden, they just start having random sex. weird shit, but i used to always rewind that and watch it over and over again, and sometimes i would fap to it too... :(
lol... i havent seen that one. ill have to check it out :p
 
V
#9
Pepsi, I drink about 2 litres a day sometimes (usually a litre)

and

mindless online games when I'm meant to be working
 

DaDigits

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
9,255
Likes
202
#10
Ok I am compleatly stright. Not gay at all. Do not like the cock. The only cock I like is my cock.

-When ever I hear the song "there she goes" by Sixpence None the Richer, when I am alone I automatily start to lipsyhnc and or sing it.

-My favorite Disney movie is Beueity and the Beast.
 
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
5,278
Likes
68
#11
void said:
Pepsi, I drink about 2 litres a day sometimes (usually a litre)
Dude that shit will seriously harm you in the long run. Not to mention rot your teeth like there is no tomorrow.

I have a buddy, when we were in highschool he would drink about 2 liters of Mountian Dew a day. It got to the point where his heart started to skip beats, and stop being in sync. When the doctor told him that, he totally stopped drinking caffeine.
 
L

LeFromage

#13
Those are all lames as guilty pleasures...

Somebody post something slightly opprobrious...

Let's see...My guilty pleasures...

-I own all 5 seasons of Degrassi: The Next Generation on DVD
-I like hot dog burritos (hot dogs wrapped in tortillas)
-I listen to SHeDAISY
 

JenTheStrange

This sow is mine! ;)
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
568
Likes
0
#15
jmbarlow2001 said:
Background info: I am a 22yr old male and I am not gay - I'm as straight as they come.
You know this is eBaum's World when the author has to confirm his sexuality before he starts the topic.
 
V
#16
SoonToBeOPP said:
Dude that shit will seriously harm you in the long run. Not to mention rot your teeth like there is no tomorrow.

I have a buddy, when we were in highschool he would drink about 2 liters of Mountian Dew a day. It got to the point where his heart started to skip beats, and stop being in sync. When the doctor told him that, he totally stopped drinking caffeine.

I already know about the teeth thing :banghead:

as for the heart... I take some comfort in the fact that I'm very fit... but yeah, I'm still fucked.
 

BaxterII

Commence Ball Tripping
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
4,466
Likes
2
#17
guilty pleasures

-anime pr0n
-cartoons (fairly oddparents :bang: )

can't think of anymore...
 

ConanTL

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
6,583
Likes
30
#19
Eating cold pizza. And I don't mean day old pizza. I mean simply defrosted frozen pizza (only works with a few brands), rolled up and down the hatch. Can cause stomach pain though.