Hang Over Remedies

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
What are some of your hung over remedies?

I need to know some cause I'm definitely gonna suffer from it this weekend.

I heard fruits the next day will be good.

Drink lots of water before going to bed, but if you're like me who gets too wasted to remember drinking water then...

The day after...

1. Drink chocolate milk or more water, milk gives your stomach a nice coating to neutralize stomach acid. If you puke again it doesn't hurt your throat as bad either, but it also means your body is rejecting anything that's put into your stomach. The hangovers that rejects even water is the worse kind, and you can only sit it out with time.

2. The "drink a beer cures hangovers" thing only works if you don't feel like puking the morning after. If you do and drink a beer you'll throw upas soon as the beer touches your lip or the smell gets into your nose.

3. Don't hunch, this will squeeze your stomach and makes everything worse.

4. Don't drive while hungover, a typical stop n go traffic jam can makes you feel like shit and you'll end up throwing up in your car. Keep a plastic bag in your car at all times.

5. Those anti-hangover pills like Chasers don't work. It actually made me feel worse.

6. Subway is a good idea when you feel shitty in the stomach. Burgers n fries are good when you just feel like crap and tired.

7. Always have something to watch on TV as you probably won't want to do much.

Drink lots of water before going to bed, but if you're like me who gets too wasted to remember drinking water then...

The day after...

1. Drink chocolate milk or more water, milk gives your stomach a nice coating to neutralize stomach acid. If you puke again it doesn't hurt your throat as bad either, but it also means your body is rejecting anything that's put into your stomach. The hangovers that rejects even water is the worse kind, and you can only sit it out with time.

2. The "drink a beer cures hangovers" thing only works if you don't feel like puking the morning after. If you do and drink a beer you'll throw upas soon as the beer touches your lip or the smell gets into your nose.

3. Don't hunch, this will squeeze your stomach and makes everything worse.

4. Don't drive while hungover, a typical stop n go traffic jam can makes you feel like shit and you'll end up throwing up in your car. Keep a plastic bag in your car at all times.

5. Those anti-hangover pills like Chasers don't work. It actually made me feel worse.

6. Subway is a good idea when you feel shitty in the stomach. Burgers n fries are good when you just feel like crap and tired.

7. Always have something to watch on TV as you probably won't want to do much.
wow thanks man. ill take notice of all of those.

Shay

Veni, vidi, vici.
Drink another bear. AKA "The hair of the dog"

A hangover is basically your body's reaction to withdrawal from alcohol. Thus feeding your body what it is asking for will ultimately make you feel better. However, this method is not recommended as it leads to addiction of the drug.

Lividum

Iroquois Plisken
Premium
Punch yourself in the face until unconsciousness or death occurs. You won't feel the hangover then.

Take 2 extra strength tylenols before you go to bed with a big glass of water. Then take 2 more in the morning when you wake up.

Mr. Heskey

Resident Fucktard
I don't know a remedy but a good prevention would be to chug lots of water.

Of course you'll have to constantly go to the bathroom but its worth the price of not being hungover.

Cur67

Angry American
"cures" are bs
avoid a hangover altogether
nutrition +exercise = drink all you please
before, during and after
eat well, stay active
maybe kick in some more B vitamins and drink heavy on
non-carbonated beverages like water and tea

or maybe just don't get too carried away?!
whatever, be safe

elliott678

Kenneth Howard hates you.
A friend of mine who is an EMT told me that if he showed up for work with a hangover he would take a couple hits off an oxygen tank and he would feel great.

I had a terrible hangover one morning and, remembering his advice, tried taking a few hits from the oxygen tank of my friends oxy-acetylene welding rig and felt great, I wouldn't recommend this though, there is a big difference between industrial and medical grade oxygen.

Last edited:

theC

ϽǝЧᵼ
If you're prone to hangovers, drink lots of water before you go to bed. A hangover is just a bad case of dehydration.
I had my first hangover in years yesterday. I woke up at 9am with a massive headache, puked, drank a bottle of water, went back to sleep 'til 4pm and woke up feeling fine.