Has anyone tried these?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2005
785
0
0
32
Detroit Area
#1
They look cool as hell and are LEGAL.

I am wondering if anyone has tried these and how they compare to the illegal (psilocybin) mushrooms. I want to try them so any responses would be appreciated, thank you.
 
Last edited:

pat99872

Post Whore
May 22, 2004
10,593
310
0
31
the bar
#2
I have better things to spend with my $300.. Such as beer..

beer is teh 1337
 

eadgbe

It's ice cream, pervert.
Jun 10, 2005
3,228
3
0
#3
you idiot, those shrooms probably dont make you high, they kill you. go ahead and eat a few
 

J.T.

Fo' Fuckin' beina' ass'ho
May 10, 2005
2,697
15
0
35
Arizona
#4
eadgbe said:
you idiot, those shrooms probably dont make you high, they kill you. go ahead and eat a few
Then you havn't done the same mushrooms we have been doin RIGHT BOYS!

EEHHHHHHHHH! :bang:
 
H

HANNIBA1977

#5
mate ya cant beat the good ol gold tops :p
 

Pajman

1,234,567
May 21, 2005
3,104
0
0
#6
eadgbe said:
you idiot, those shrooms probably dont make you high, they kill you. go ahead and eat a few
Those mushrooms are not deadly. Of course if you eat a few, you would die.
They're supposed to heve more mellow pleasent effect.
They look cool too.
 
Aug 19, 2004
5,278
68
0
#7
Japman said:
Those mushrooms are not deadly. Of course if you eat a few, you would die.
They're supposed to heve more mellow pleasent effect.
They look cool too.

Give it a shot, if you die, then well hey shit happens.
 
Aug 4, 2005
785
0
0
32
Detroit Area
#8
Japman said:
Those mushrooms are not deadly. Of course if you eat a few, you would die.
They're supposed to heve more mellow pleasent effect.
They look cool too.
I would not eat them like this.

Only if you DO NOT dry them out they are deadly. If they are dried out they and eaten they are spoced to produce a Halloconagetic feeling simular to the ones you can buy off the street. You cannot overdose from too many.

Of corse they are being sold on that web site dried out...
 

Pajman

1,234,567
May 21, 2005
3,104
0
0
#9
SoonToBeOPP said:
Give it a shot, if you die, then well hey shit happens.
Alright pussy, I will.
 
Aug 19, 2004
5,278
68
0
#10
Japman said:
Alright pussy, I will.

Do it I dare you. Eat it and die. Then we can all just continue on like you never existed. Pretty much like how we do now.
 

18C

Premium Abuser
Jul 22, 2005
10,093
387
0
#11
Go in the mountains and pick your own shrooms.

Make sure they're spotted and have mutations.
 

BaxterII

Commence Ball Tripping
Jun 24, 2005
4,466
2
0
28
Illinois
#12
These dried caps are sold for their historical and ethnobotanical interest only and are not for human consumption; they are listed as a poison by the FDA. dumbass
 

Pajman

1,234,567
May 21, 2005
3,104
0
0
#14
a/k said:
Good night! Your going to HELL!
Why? Show me a study that clearly shows that amanita muscaria is deadly.
 
Aug 19, 2004
5,278
68
0
#15
Japman said:
Why? Show me a study that clearly shows that amanita muscaria is deadly.

Your on a need to know basis. As of now, you do not need to know.

Now get back to eating those shrooms. I want to see you die!
 
Jul 29, 2005
2,473
0
0
az
#16
SoonToBeOPP said:
Your on a need to know basis. As of now, you do not need to know.

Now get back to eating those shrooms. I want to see you die!
Exactly, thank you opp.
 

Pajman

1,234,567
May 21, 2005
3,104
0
0
#17
We've got a couple of fucktards who don't know how to do research.
 
M

Microwave

#18
Shrooms are only fataly harmful if you eat to many. I've done shrooms many times, my advice, buy some ILLEGAL shrooms, that will have an effect on you, and Don't do em if ya got somethin' ta do.
 
Aug 19, 2004
5,278
68
0
#19
Japman said:
We've got a couple of fucktards who don't know how to do research.
No, it's that I won't bother searching for info on a topic that is so gay.

Do us all a favor. Drop the shrooms, and just kill yourself. It's alot easier that way.
 

Pajman

1,234,567
May 21, 2005
3,104
0
0
#20
SoonToBeOPP said:
No, it's that I won't bother searching for info on a topic that is so gay.

Do us all a favor. Drop the shrooms, and just kill yourself. It's alot easier that way.
Yes, and I have already told you that I will. Learn how to read.

P.S.
You have the gayest avatar ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.