Have you ever been on TV?

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
Have you ever been on TV? Or in a movie?

I sort of have been on TV. I was on vacation in Cancun, and they whole time we where they, they filmed a Mexican Cooking Show, and News show, and we would purposely walk in the background of the set, and my brother would be in the room, and he would see me. Eventually they caught us, and just interviewed us and asked us if Disney World was better than Cancun.

M

Moregg

My voice was on this contest to be a care taker of your favrote anamal at the tronto zoo...it was for kids and when i saw it my voice stuck out like a sore thumb!

S
Because of my job, I am on TV all the time and my dog has been on animal planet for his stupid pet tricks.

I hate television interviews. I am always afraid I am going to screw up and mix up my words because I do that all the time. :eek:

R

RaYmOnD

I once recorded Jerry Springer in London. His show over here. It was funny because the whole audience had to be naked.

Timebomb

:O
Premium
Dec 1, 2002
Visit site
Moregg said:
My voice was on this contest to be a care taker of your favrote anamal at the tronto zoo...it was for kids and when i saw it my voice stuck out like a sore thumb!
I was watching tv one day with a friend, and saw my self drinking a 40 oz. at a christian ska show. I had no idea I was being filmed, or that I was a christian show. At any rate, i was not all there that day, so it was kinda funny seeing myself trashed on tv. It was way back when I had my bright red trihawks.

Karly

giggity
May 17, 2003
New Yuck
Star said:
Because of my job, I am on TV all the time and my dog has been on animal planet for his stupid pet tricks.

I hate television interviews. I am always afraid I am going to screw up and mix up my words because I do that all the time. :eek:

what do you do star? if you dont mind my asking?

S
Mami, I'm a cop. But I am a good one and I'd help out anyone rather than to rag on them just because I have a badge. I think cops like that suck! I never eat doughnuts either. :p

SickGirl

moshi moshi!
Feb 20, 2004
Lotusland
I was on the news when some kid killed himself in front of my school.

And my cousin was on the news cause a swarm of killer bees attacked the shit out of her chihuahua and killed it.

Yes, my family is quite famous on the 6:00 news. :D

Karly

giggity
May 17, 2003
New Yuck
Star said:
Mami, I'm a cop. But I am a good one and I'd help out anyone rather than to rag on them just because I have a badge. I think cops like that suck! I never eat doughnuts either. :p

sweet deal! that is great. plus ur nice & it shows. you are a rare breed sweety! ;)

C
My mom works for cbc shes the health reporter for the national so when this video game called man hunt came out and it got the r rating my mom said i owned the game so they interviwed me asking why i liked it and my other friend 2

Dual

Premium
Feb 24, 2004
Philly PA
Visit site
Yeah a couple of months ago WB17 was doing a special on this girl in my class. I missed most of it but I saw a split-second of me sitting next to her in english class resting my head on my hand, about to fall asleep.

D

Dude Kaboom

Yep i've been on TV, it was with my exgirlfriend actually. There is this show in Toronto called 'Speakers Corner' and it's like a booth you put a dollar in and they tape what you have to say. We were just like "Yep we met through her teacher (who was my aunt) and even though it's long distance we make it work. Haha the relationship lasted 3 months lol. I miss her though, wish i would have kept at it.

B

BigMattTheHobo

I was on our local channel 4 or 5 times. Football games I played in and I was at a small protest one time on tv.

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
Timebomb said:
I was watching tv one day with a friend, and saw my self drinking a 40 oz. at a christian ska show. I had no idea I was being filmed, or that I was a christian show. At any rate, i was not all there that day, so it was kinda funny seeing myself trashed on tv. It was way back when I had my bright red trihawks.
Got a picture of your trihawks?

K

Kanism

I was interviewed following the stock market crash back in the 80's...I was in 8th grade...the dude was all like, "do you think there will be a recovery"...and I was all like, "yeah...America recovered after the Great Crash and came back stronger than before, I don't see why it wouldn't happen again"...it was back when I had long hair (down to the shoulder blades...pretty hip cat!)...

there's a picture of me in some newspaper article back from when I was in elementary school for some shit I did...my dad keeps it around the house and shows my friends when they visit.

I foresee myself being on COPS being arrested by Star.

S
Kanism said:
I was interviewed following the stock market crash back in the 80's...I was in 8th grade...the dude was all like, "do you think there will be a recovery"...and I was all like, "yeah...America recovered after the Great Crash and came back stronger than before, I don't see why it wouldn't happen again"...it was back when I had long hair (down to the shoulder blades...pretty hip cat!)...

there's a picture of me in some newspaper article back from when I was in elementary school for some shit I did...my dad keeps it around the house and shows my friends when they visit.

I foresee myself being on COPS being arrested by Star.
Did you say molested? tee hee!!! Kane, I've been on that several times. We should be filming in a few weeks. I'll pm you and save you a spot! ;)

I should have put this in the most embarrassing thread but I guess it would fit here too. One time we were filming "Bad Boys"; I am not a big person at all but I can be very aggressive (native in me???), anyway, this big dude tried to resist arrest and I threw him into the camera man. Woo hooo!! We had to stop filming since the camera gave the guy a nose job. The guy resisting tried to CRAWL away and I jumped on his back. Meanwhile, he is still crawling with me on his back. I was so afraid it would end up on America's funniest home videos.

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
Star said:
Did you say molested? tee hee!!! Kane, I've been on that several times. We should be filming in a few weeks. I'll pm you and save you a spot! ;)

I should have put this in the most embarrassing thread but I guess it would fit here too. One time we were filming "Bad Boys"; I am not a big person at all but I can be very aggressive (native in me???), anyway, this big dude tried to resist arrest and I threw him into the camera man. Woo hooo!! We had to stop filming since the camera gave the guy a nose job. The guy resisting tried to CRAWL away and I jumped on his back. Meanwhile, he is still crawling with me on his back. I was so afraid it would end up on America's funniest home videos.
Ooh, tell us next time one of the episodes that your in is on.

S
marshalldylan10 said:
Ooh, tell us next time one of the episodes that your in is on.
Thanks Marshall! I'll see if I can get a vid and post it for ya. I hardly ever know when they are going to air and I am not sure if it's national or not. I will ask though. In the mean time, you can look for the little dark haired, dark skinned, (I wear the black swat uniform or jeans and a white shirt and never wear a hat) girl that reasons a lot. If that makes sense. They usually send me in to try to talk to the suspect first. I love it, it's a blast!