heh, you got owned!

K

kickassman

btw, im from Canada. well, first i read this topic about europe vs america and it had this nice fine lady showing her thong and then a fat lady showing her thong. Anyways people were saying that america is better and all that. Anyways someone started a post about people being annoying by using there utensills for cutting there pizza and a lot of people said they use there hands and hate people that use utensills.

Anyways pizza was originated in Italy and they didnt design it for your hands they designed so you can eat it with utensils. So then fatty america thought that eating pizza was faster using there hands so they made the sliced pizza!!!!!! hurray!!!!!

I think north America are a bunch of fat people and usally are ugly and when i went to europe (well at least Czech Republick) that the girls are have nice trimmed bodys!!!

thats all i had to say

baumy300

Idolized.
Premium
Jan 26, 2004
Don't you wish you could be like me?
You dumb shit, theres gonna be fat chicks everywhere. So Britney or Tara Reid dont have nice trim bodys? Their American. The only reason most other countries arent as "fat" as us is because most are too poor to feed anyone, therefore their all skinny malnutrtient little fucks.

C

ColdReaper

baumy300 said:
You dumb shit, theres gonna be fat chicks everywhere. So Britney or Tara Reid dont have nice trim bodys? Their American. The only reason most other countries arent as "fat" as us is because most are too poor to feed anyone, therefore their all skinny malnutrtient little fucks.
not really... that may be the case with Africa and most of Asia but the Average European does not suffer from such levels of poverty... the fact is that North America has an excessive amount of food, far more than this part of the world needs to survive. Due to affordability and availability of products people can consume all they want and not think twice about it.

Also just to be clear I am not putting anyone down or saying what is right or what is wrong I am just saying one of the reasons why their is such a difference... Also Tara Reid and Britney Spears are celebrities and are paid by how they look... I’m sure you would get your ass on the treadmill if you got millions of dollars to do it.

Dual

Premium
Feb 24, 2004
Philly PA
Visit site
baumy300 said:
Dude...have you seen Britney lately? She looks like a beached whale

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
This is a perfect example of stereotyping. How about this, all Canadians talk funny and are stupid :D
Ya, I can do it to.

Once Again.

I am not fat, my mom is not fat, my dad is not fat, my brother is not fat, my best friend isn't fat, my neighbor isn't fat, my other best friend is slightly heavy. They are all american.

D

DeeDee

I really don't get all the hostility between countries.. ESPECIALLY Canada, and the USA.. we are neighbors for christ sakes. BTW,in regards to the ugly fat thing.. I had to work with some employees from Carlson marketing today.. which is a company in Canada.. Guess what? They looked like Americans to me! Not like I could look at them and say.. oh yeah, those are definately some Canadians. This crap needs to stop.. i really don't give a damn what frikin country you are from.. why should you care where anyone else is from???

C

ColdReaper

Disclaimer: I have nothing against France... Infact I like it.

Dude Kaboom said:
I'm still trying to figure out who got owned and where :confused:
Just assume France and you would probably be okay.

M

Moregg

kickassman said:
btw, im from Canada. well, first i read this topic about europe vs america and it had this nice fine lady showing her thong and then a fat lady showing her thong. Anyways people were saying that america is better and all that. Anyways someone started a post about people being annoying by using there utensills for cutting there pizza and a lot of people said they use there hands and hate people that use utensills.

Anyways pizza was originated in Italy and they didnt design it for your hands they designed so you can eat it with utensils. So then fatty america thought that eating pizza was faster using there hands so they made the sliced pizza!!!!!! hurray!!!!!

I think north America are a bunch of fat people and usally are ugly and when i went to europe (well at least Czech Republick) that the girls are have nice trimmed bodys!!!

thats all i had to say
theres only one thing wron with your post...ppl from canada like my self are part of north amaraca

K

kickassman

marshalldylan10 said:
This is a perfect example of stereotyping. How about this, all Canadians talk funny and are stupid :D
Ya, I can do it to.

Once Again.

I am not fat, my mom is not fat, my dad is not fat, my brother is not fat, my best friend isn't fat, my neighbor isn't fat, my other best friend is slightly heavy. They are all american.
I said north America i think Canada is very fat also

K

kickassman

jesus people THIS WAS NOT THE POINT!!!!!!

im saying that NORTH AMERICA is fat not freaking just america so think before you speak i speak thats why i mentioned it.

O and btw for the bastards that gave me bad rep better give it back,