Help anyone?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
I was wondering if you could put this guys head on elton johns head if you could i would do anything (i mean anything!......not really) So thanks in advance to whoever helps out

camilo

<strong>Formerly cam1lo</strong>
I was wondering if you could put this guys head on elton johns head if you could i would do anything (i mean anything!......not really) So thanks in advance to whoever helps out

why do you have that pic? are you gay or something? do you have feelings for that boy?

is there something that you want to tell us?

why do you have that pic? are you gay or something? do you have feelings for that boy?

is there something that you want to tell us?
No because me and my friends like to make fun of him and we thought the othe chops you guys did were funny and we were hoping you guys could chop him into that elton john pic

Jesus Christ you guys rock thanks for all the PS's hey nemo could you possibly put his head on elton johns body you dont have to but if you can but instead put his head in the pic with eminem

1mOntana

Premium
jesus christ ther was 3 million chops of this guy in another thread you just cant get enuff of his pepperoni nipples getting chopped can you