help!!! looking for christmas present prank!

Melonhead1

God Of Melons
Aug 8, 2004
Ok, so im looking for a present that when you open it up it blows up with ribbins and ppaper in your face (like the snakes in a peanut butter jar)

anyone know where to purchase on of these online or make it yourself?? it would be great

pleasee!!!!

skater910

Everything is piss
Nov 13, 2004
Planet Piss
1. Get can, wrapping paper, and an M80.
2. Rip up wrapping paper.
3. Put M80 and wrapping paper into can.
4. Seal can with fuse sticking out.
5. Cover with wrapping paper.

Upon opening the present, tell the person to light the fuse as they open the lid. While they are suspicious, the present will blow wrapping paper in their face.

Note: Serious injury or death may occur. Neither skater910 nor his likeness are responsible for said occurances. This is a really stupid joke.

Slug Moses

Permium User
Apr 17, 2005
Wrap yourself up in wrapping paper and sit under the recipient's tree until Christmas morning when you murder the entire family with your bare hands. FUNNY!!

Dynex

Dec 16, 2005
Relapse2000-land
last christmas i did something to my girlfriend for christmas

i got a refrigarator box and putted my self in it.

and then my friends putted me on front of her door, knocked and left.

and she opened it up with me inside holding a heartshaped box with a diamond necklace inside..

i got lucky that night :)

SR-71 Blackbird

Polish and Proud
Feb 19, 2006
Chicago
Google actually wouldnt help too much in this case...

Find a way to rig like a small bottlerocket to one, and when he opens the ribbon, it makes a spark and ignites it, then itl explode in his face!
Well good luck

Also if you find a way please post the procedure on how to do it

Natedawg1848

Nov 18, 2004
College Station, TX
Think rat traps. The springs may be loaded and rigged up so that when the lid of the present is lifted they all go off shooting confetti everywhere or whatever you want. I don't have time right now to draw up plans, otherwise i would. Maybe later.

Jan 3, 2005
Large KS Town
i got an idea you know the party favors, the thing with the string and confetti, have the string on the out side and make it appear that its a way to open the gift easer (like a pack of gum) and have the nozzle of the party favor facing towards them

only down side is you would need to find some type of wrapping paper that would be soft enough so that the confetti can come though.

Lividum

Iroquois Plisken
Premium
Feb 12, 2006
last christmas i did something to my girlfriend for christmas

i got a refrigarator box and putted my self in it.

and then my friends putted me on front of her door, knocked and left.

and she opened it up with me inside holding a heartshaped box with a diamond necklace inside..

i got lucky that night :)
Who gives refrigerators to their girlfriend? Psh, what a fag.

edit: Put a rattlesnake in the box and tell her to shake and guess what it is. She opens it, and surprise! Five feet of angry Diamondback hanging off her face. She'll probably die or at least be disfigured for life, but she sure as hell will be surprised when she opens that box.

Viking_God

I want my avatar!
Aug 9, 2005
Valhala
Fill it with spiders.
Fill it with deadly snakes.
Fill it with mustard gas
Put a can of mace in it rigged to go off.
Put a stun gun in it.
The easiest way would be, of course, to hit him with the stun gun and then piss on him as he convulses, but that wouldn't be very clever. But don't argue with results.