Help With A Movie

Sep 30, 2005
Okay, i cant think of a movie that i saw when i was younger. It has a midget kid in it who is good at holding his breath and likes boobies. He sucks at baseball, but in one scene he hits a ball far, and it hits his best friends' mom in the head and kills her. Then he runs through the graveyard yelling he is God's instrument. He ends up dying after a bus goes into a lake and he saves all the kids. Anyone know the movie?

Cat Puncher

versace rubbers
Apr 4, 2003
cali fornia
strudelandballs.podbean.com
RedMethod said:
Okay, i cant think of a movie that i saw when i was younger. It has a midget kid in it who is good at holding his breath and likes boobies. He sucks at baseball, but in one scene he hits a ball far, and it hits his best friends' mom in the head and kills her. Then he runs through the graveyard yelling he is God's instrument. He ends up dying after a bus goes into a lake and he saves all the kids. Anyone know the movie?
Simon Birch.

I

Indiaman

the kid who played him, ian smith, went to my school. he graduated last year, and he used to go around in a mechanic wheelchair.

L

Lost__Cause

RedMethod said:
I don't know the movie, but it sounds like a classic.