Here's some domestic rice.

T

TacticalVirus

Few things.

1: I'm pretty sure it's just supposed to be a show car, therefore it is not rice

2: Newfz, if you weren't such an ingnorant fool, you'd know I drive an '85 Chevy 1/2 ton.

Z

zcpeanut

We in the saturn community frown on things like this. There was another satty with lambo doors that i've seen before. Im not sure if its the same guy, but we flamed him all the time. Theres still many hot saturns out there (ill get pics of mine up sometime)

Beldar

Don't croke smack
Jul 15, 2005
Inside your face...
Neither one was rice. There is a diffence between rice and showcar or project. Besides, once you think about it, who really cares if it really was rice? Let them think theyre cool, then when they get raped in races and they crash trying to drift, there may be less of them. :hilarious: :)

B

Boostedpimp

First one (saturn) was gayer then fuck... the corvette was ugly as shit.. those two cars are perfect examples of someone with horrible taste. They probly walk around all day popping the collar of there favorite pink polo shirt :hilarious: thinking they are the ill-est

Aug 23, 2005
infinitemaxim.blogspot.com
Boostedpimp said:
First one (saturn) was gayer then fuck... the corvette was ugly as shit.. those two cars are perfect examples of someone with horrible taste. They probly walk around all day popping the collar of there favorite pink polo shirt :hilarious: thinking they are the ill-est
That doesn't make them ricers. It makes them true individuals, whether or not the cars are ugly.