Hey everyone!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewfZ

Uhh-durr-hurr-hurrr...
Guess what?

Hondas are gay! Stupid gay Hondas bein' so gay. I mean, GOD they're so gay. Someone tell that ricer over there he forgot the stickers. I should kick your Honda driving ass.

Fuck you pat and Exploited.

Spank666

Clinically proven
Premium
No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. You have to wait until they reply before calling them ricers.

NewfZ

Uhh-durr-hurr-hurrr...
Spank666 said:
No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. You have to wait until they reply before calling them ricers.
Give me that Hi-Five already. And it doesn't matter, my neighbor just got the new Honda Ricer. Fully loaded except the body kit. He said Honda put the wrong one on. Got the aluminum wing and neon lights though. Oops, and the VTEC and Type R stickers.

Spank666

Clinically proven
Premium
NewfZ said:
Give me that Hi-Five already. And it doesn't matter, my neighbor just got the new Honda Ricer. Fully loaded except the body kit. He said Honda put the wrong one on. Got the aluminum wing and neon lights though. Oops, and the VTEC and Type R stickers.

I already Hi-Fived you. I heard that new Honda Ricer is a piece of crap. Its right up there with the Accord.

pat99872

Post Whore
Spank666 said:
I already Hi-Fived you. I heard that new Honda Ricer is a piece of crap. Its right up there with the Accord.
haha, your drives an accord too. you might as well say your dad is gay.. and ur a mistake.

NewfZ

Uhh-durr-hurr-hurrr...
I asked my neighbor what his new Honda runs and he said 18.3! Thats gotta be a speed record for Honda! Says it handles better then any Ferrari too. Oh man!

Spank666

Clinically proven
Premium
pat99872 said:
haha, your drives an accord too. you might as well say your dad is gay.. and ur a mistake.

Fuck, how did you find out? I never thought anyone would figure out my secret...the truth is, I have 2 dads, I was a mistake, and both my brother AND my dad are gay. Shit. I'm gonna go listen to Linkin Park and cut myself.

Ray

Premium
Please, If you're going to make a thread in the cars section, make sure you are at least the legal driving age first.

We should make that a new forum rule. This is the cars section, not the pre-pubescent immaturity section.

NewfZ

Uhh-durr-hurr-hurrr...
Ray said:
Please, If you're going to make a thread in the cars section, make sure you are at least the legal driving age first.

We should make that a new forum rule. This is the cars section, not the pre-pubescent immaturity section.
" No no!" :bang: Dio!!!!

CdocZ

God hates midgets and the
Ok, it's one thing to diss Honda's, it is entirely another to mess with Exploited (AKA "Niko"). Niko is another UCPer, and there happens to be something that truly seperates UCP from other forums: It is a real community. I hereby stand up for Niko, and the NSeXy. Don't fuck with him, k?

E

Exploited

ThaiTanium22 said:
What makes you think that your Nissan is better than a Honda of a similar price? They're basically the same in everything.

And what's the 1/4 mile of a G35 Coupe anyway? Considering that it weights more than a 350Z and has less HP! Seems to me like you want to side with the Domestic guys to be treated nicely instead of posting what YOU really think.. You were not like this before.

Why am I not surprised by this ridiculous thread? Oh yeah, because NewfZ did it.

This shit is ridiculous...

NewfZ

Uhh-durr-hurr-hurrr...
CdocZ said:
Ok, it's one thing to diss Honda's, it is entirely another to mess with Exploited (AKA "Niko"). Niko is another UCPer, and there happens to be something that truly seperates UCP from other forums: It is a real community. I hereby stand up for Niko, and the NSeXy. Don't fuck with him, k?
Exploited is a douche.

OE800

Proud UAW Member
refere to the signature... :hilarious:

thai makes fun of fords all the time so i dont think hes tryign to hide anyting, im nice to him because hes not an asshole.

ThaiTanium22

VR6 can nevar lose!!!
Exploited said:
What makes you think that your Nissan is better than a Honda of a similar price? They're basically the same in everything.

And what's the 1/4 mile of a G35 Coupe anyway? Considering that it weights more than a 350Z and has less HP! Seems to me like you want to side with the Domestic guys to be treated nicely instead of posting what YOU really think.. You were not like this before.

Why am I not surprised by this ridiculous thread? Oh yeah, because NewfZ did it.

This shit is ridiculous...
There's only 1 Honda worth talking about that's in the $30,000 range and that's the S2000, which is a perfectly good car. And even with all the extra weight of my car...

2003 Honda S2000 6.3 14.9 (Manual)
2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6.2 14.8

...they're equally fast. I don't think I need to explain other differences between the cars for you to get my point.

pat99872

Post Whore
ThaiTanium22 said:
There's only 1 Honda worth talking about that's in the $30,000 range and that's the S2000, which is a perfectly good car. And even with all the extra weight of my car...

2003 Honda S2000 6.3 14.9 (Manual)
2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6.2 14.8

...they're equally fast. I don't think I need to explain other differences between the cars for you to get my point.
wrong, the s2000 is faster

http://emuseforum.com/showthread.php?t=70733&highlight=s2000

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.