[Hilarious] Brake Fire

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Link

Don't know how many of you have seen this but it's pretty funny. They keep going too. Crazy, Crazy People.

A

absentminded562

those brakes are FUCKED up now

couldnt do that in one run, he mustve accelerated and then braked at least 5 times to do that. Damn, that sucks.

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
absentminded562 said:
those brakes are FUCKED up now

couldnt do that in one run, he mustve accelerated and then braked at least 5 times to do that. Damn, that sucks.
Yeah I don't know what's on fire there. Brake fluid? :eek:

A

absentminded562

brake dust, hit the brakes hard, makes brake dust, and it catches fire from the InSaNe heat. Brake dust is incredibly flammable

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
absentminded562 said:
brake dust, hit the brakes hard, makes brake dust, and it catches fire from the InSaNe heat. Brake dust is incredibly flammable
wow really? I didn't know. I know that dot 4 has a really high boiling point but it CAN be lit on fire. Only thing is I don't know how he would have had a leek. Usually the lines are placed in a spot that avoids intense heat, but if it's the calipar that got hot first then he's fuckin dead.

A

absentminded562

what i think is, basically he already had a lot of brakedust on there, added some more and then some heat, and Boom. Not so much the fluid but the dust from the brakes.