holding doo doo

T

turtlehead84

does anybody hate having to hold in a big turd all day at school, and having the little smelly farts that come with it?

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Feb 1, 2003
NY
turtlehead84 said:
you dont know how nasty they are, id probably get ecoli
put toilet paper down. :rolleyes:

or just shit your pants during the middle of class. how embarrasing. :eek:

S10000

Nov 6, 2003
Dude, funny story.

So in math last year some kid had to pee and my teacher wouldn't let him leave. We have 1½ hour long classes, and my bitch teacher said he had to wait till the bell rung. Her exact words were "Wait till the bell or go in your seat". Well fuck that shit, the kid peed in his pants. No joke. I was sitting on the far left middle, and I heard this girl shriek and bam! kids takin a piss right through his pants. Pretty brave thing if you ask me.

Needless to say, the kid is now a school legend, and the teacher lets kids go to the bathroom.

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Mar 2, 2004
Visit site
Yeah I hate those school toilets. Usually, I will just shit in the corner of the stall so that I don't have to sit on anything or bother with laying down the toilet paper.

S10000, I would love to meet that kid that you mentioned that peed his pants. Thats so funny. Now I want to do that, It would definetely teach that stupid teacher a lesson.

Dual

Premium
Feb 24, 2004
Philly PA
Visit site
S10000 said:
Dude, funny story.

So in math last year some kid had to pee and my teacher wouldn't let him leave. We have 1½ hour long classes, and my bitch teacher said he had to wait till the bell rung. Her exact words were "Wait till the bell or go in your seat". Well fuck that shit, the kid peed in his pants. No joke. I was sitting on the far left middle, and I heard this girl shriek and bam! kids takin a piss right through his pants. Pretty brave thing if you ask me.

Needless to say, the kid is now a school legend, and the teacher lets kids go to the bathroom.
Dude your school needs to erect a statue in his honor. No wait, even better. Make it.........a fountain

S

Sucrose

Vigid said:
Yeah I hate those school toilets. Usually, I will just shit in the corner of the stall so that I don't have to sit on anything or bother with laying down the toilet paper.

S10000, I would love to meet that kid that you mentioned that peed his pants. Thats so funny. Now I want to do that, It would definetely teach that stupid teacher a lesson.
And my hatred for you grows again. Think of the janitors man! THINK OF THE JANITORS!

K

Kanism

turtlehead84 said:
does anybody hate having to hold in a big turd all day at school, and having the little smelly farts that come with it?
try having to take a long ass road trip with the shits and no matter how much you sqeeze to keep the shit it...juices still manage to trickle out.

K

KinkyKlown

I held dog doo doo once....just to see what it felt like.....It wasnt as cool as I thought it would be.....I was almost certain some random person was going to walk up and yell "Hey kid, your no supposed to be holding shit with your bare hands" But much to my surprise, nobody walked up.....Afterwards I kinda felt I let my dog down.......She took a shit thinking nobody was going to mess with it except for herself, but when she saw me picking up her dookie with my barehands, I could see it in her eyes that she was disappointed with my actions.

K

Kanism

I just took a shit in a bar...hovered and splattered everywhere...it was greatness...what sucks the most about that is that there is a line waiting after I got done...I blamed it on the guy before me.

T
yo, I didn't take a single shit during my 4 years of high school. Only a couple times after school but thats it. Sometimes holding the shit in is painful, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

JerkyMyTurky

Join eBaumnation.com
Mar 24, 2004
www.eBaumnation.com
Visit site
Holding your shit is not a good idea unless you totally have to. Holding shit makes the shit become really compact and hard and when you truly have time to shit, its really painful, but some people enjoy having a painful shit. When you have a painful shit, that rips up your ass and you keep scratching your butt hole for about a week until your asshole heals up. Just go when you gotta go, but don't go at public bathrooms, it's not clean.