holding doo doo

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
T

turtlehead84

#1
does anybody hate having to hold in a big turd all day at school, and having the little smelly farts that come with it?
 

Madness

Once in a while.
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
3,035
Likes
500
#4
I thought you meant holding it in your hand or something. I thought whoa, your a little brain damaged.
 

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
5,896
Likes
431
#5
turtlehead84 said:
you dont know how nasty they are, id probably get ecoli
put toilet paper down. :rolleyes:

or just shit your pants during the middle of class. how embarrasing. :eek:
 

Dual

Premium
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
3,258
Likes
326
#7
disturbed2 said:
put toilet paper down. :rolleyes:

or just shit your pants during the middle of class. how embarrasing. :eek:
Or just squat above the toilet. It works your quads pretty well.
 
Likes: 1 person

SlOtH

F**kin the party up-in
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
4,015
Likes
207
#8
Yeah, just go you fucking ass. FLAME ON.

Is it that hard to hover over the damn toilet?
 

anjroo11688

!!!!!SELL SELL SELL!!!!
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
2,141
Likes
316
#10
SlOtH said:
Is it that hard to hover over the damn toilet?
Kind of. Make a seat position while standing and youll see its pretty hard to take a crap while hovering.
 

Skinny

8 year olds, Dude.
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
563
Likes
121
#11
I'll never take one again in school after hearing Anjroo's horrifying dance story...Searched for it, but nothing came up!
 

S10000

Registered User
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
2,306
Likes
506
#12
Dude, funny story.

So in math last year some kid had to pee and my teacher wouldn't let him leave. We have 1½ hour long classes, and my bitch teacher said he had to wait till the bell rung. Her exact words were "Wait till the bell or go in your seat". Well fuck that shit, the kid peed in his pants. No joke. I was sitting on the far left middle, and I heard this girl shriek and bam! kids takin a piss right through his pants. Pretty brave thing if you ask me.

Needless to say, the kid is now a school legend, and the teacher lets kids go to the bathroom.
 

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
770
Likes
152
#13
Yeah I hate those school toilets. Usually, I will just shit in the corner of the stall so that I don't have to sit on anything or bother with laying down the toilet paper.

S10000, I would love to meet that kid that you mentioned that peed his pants. Thats so funny. Now I want to do that, It would definetely teach that stupid teacher a lesson.
 

Dual

Premium
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
3,258
Likes
326
#14
S10000 said:
Dude, funny story.

So in math last year some kid had to pee and my teacher wouldn't let him leave. We have 1½ hour long classes, and my bitch teacher said he had to wait till the bell rung. Her exact words were "Wait till the bell or go in your seat". Well fuck that shit, the kid peed in his pants. No joke. I was sitting on the far left middle, and I heard this girl shriek and bam! kids takin a piss right through his pants. Pretty brave thing if you ask me.

Needless to say, the kid is now a school legend, and the teacher lets kids go to the bathroom.
Dude your school needs to erect a statue in his honor. No wait, even better. Make it.........a fountain
 
S

Sucrose

#15
Vigid said:
Yeah I hate those school toilets. Usually, I will just shit in the corner of the stall so that I don't have to sit on anything or bother with laying down the toilet paper.

S10000, I would love to meet that kid that you mentioned that peed his pants. Thats so funny. Now I want to do that, It would definetely teach that stupid teacher a lesson.
And my hatred for you grows again. Think of the janitors man! THINK OF THE JANITORS!
 
K

Kanism

#16
turtlehead84 said:
does anybody hate having to hold in a big turd all day at school, and having the little smelly farts that come with it?
try having to take a long ass road trip with the shits and no matter how much you sqeeze to keep the shit it...juices still manage to trickle out.
 
Likes: 1 person
K

KinkyKlown

#17
I held dog doo doo once....just to see what it felt like.....It wasnt as cool as I thought it would be.....I was almost certain some random person was going to walk up and yell "Hey kid, your no supposed to be holding shit with your bare hands" But much to my surprise, nobody walked up.....Afterwards I kinda felt I let my dog down.......She took a shit thinking nobody was going to mess with it except for herself, but when she saw me picking up her dookie with my barehands, I could see it in her eyes that she was disappointed with my actions.
 
K

Kanism

#18
I just took a shit in a bar...hovered and splattered everywhere...it was greatness...what sucks the most about that is that there is a line waiting after I got done...I blamed it on the guy before me.
 
Likes: 1 person
T
#19
yo, I didn't take a single shit during my 4 years of high school. Only a couple times after school but thats it. Sometimes holding the shit in is painful, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
 

JerkyMyTurky

Join eBaumnation.com
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
5,421
Likes
534
#20
Holding your shit is not a good idea unless you totally have to. Holding shit makes the shit become really compact and hard and when you truly have time to shit, its really painful, but some people enjoy having a painful shit. When you have a painful shit, that rips up your ass and you keep scratching your butt hole for about a week until your asshole heals up. Just go when you gotta go, but don't go at public bathrooms, it's not clean.