HOLY shiT WoW kid gets pissed

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bizzy-inDMP

yankees suck
dude. i hate u. with all of my heart. normally if it was reg repost it wud b alrite

but u..

u revive this shitty ass bullshit vid. that is at least 2 months old.

-let this vid R.I.P.

D

Demianu27

<~ Former WoW player...

Anyway, I feel that guy's pain though. That game had a lot of assholes playing. I do not know what the cloudsong is, must be some crazy weapon, but I do know that really good things in that game take hours and hours to get and to set up getting those items takes days...

Empire_Balla16

Sharpie Smell Tester
Bizzy-inDMP said:
dude. i hate u. with all of my heart. normally if it was reg repost it wud b alrite

but u..

u revive this shitty ass bullshit vid. that is at least 2 months old.

-let this vid R.I.P.

Holy shit you almost sound as bad as the kid in the video. As long as he isnt posting the same fucking video every week who gives a shit it gives other people a chance to see old videos that they havent seen before. Chill out

HAHA That guy is a little to into that game
Good VIDEO

that was insane!i wonder how is "cloudsong" got stolen. i never played WoW but it looks like one of those fanatic games taht takes about 1000 hours of playing to get decent stuff.

D

Demianu27

dghodsi said:
that was insane!i wonder how is "cloudsong" got stolen. i never played WoW but it looks like one of those fanatic games taht takes about 1000 hours of playing to get decent stuff.
It's probably dropped after you kill a boss. The boss probably takes 40 people and 6 hours to get to. The boss probably only drops 1 rare item and 40 people have to decide who gets that item. It was probably that kids item, and someone else picked it up and one you pick up a rare item, only you can use it.

So yeah... trust me if someone did that to me, I would prolly hunt them down and skull fuck them.