Hot Tub Mishap from Front page

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

m11a1

I love Asian girls
Premium
Yes I believe she was defecating and I do know for a fact that some people have a condition where they lose control of the outer sphincters of end of the rectum, and it's nothing more than embarrasment at the wrong times.

YorkshireMan

LUFC Season Ticket Holder
Premium
ohhhhh maaaaaa god. How embarrassing.

Anyone got a longer vid of that? Or did she just run away, never to be seen again.

Genious

Implanted
That looked fake. It spread out really fast at first, then it just stopped, even when everyone was stirring the water around when they jumped out. It could be real, it just looked weird. Guess I've never seen anyone have diarrhea in a hot tub before.

djrem

real girls
That looked fake. It spread out really fast at first, then it just stopped, even when everyone was stirring the water around when they jumped out. It could be real, it just looked weird. Guess I've never seen anyone have diarrhea in a hot tub before.
guess not.

hotups have water jets.
Go see the thread about this in the content discussion page. theres a hi quality version where its pretty clear its not fake.

Genious

Implanted
Ok I stand corrected. After seeing the phunvids version, yeah. Damn that's nasty. Poor girl.

misterE

PermaBanned
eww haha

the black girl reacts pretty damn fast to it and u can see her smiling while tryin to get out haha

saw this before but ewww

WetStain

Formerly Wetstain
I wasn't sure if it was real so I decided to take a watery shit in my hot tub. My shit dispersed in the exact same manner. The video is 100% real.