How Many People Drink Beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

magnum

Beer, a thing some look at as nasty, some look at as the greatest friggen thing put on the planet. -me. And as a Beer drinker I would like to know who else partisipates in the pissing of this great liquid we all know as Beer. :cool:

FatBastard

Foood gooood...
Mar 23, 2004
Phatsville
Visit site
ah, beer: the nectar from the heavens. i love it. there is nothing better than it... (my nick might be somewhat a result of this... :D )

anyway, i love light beer, like pilsner Urquell. that´s just delicious. i really like dark beer to, like guiness and stuff, but it´s more lika a "one beer" beer, not a "i´m so drunk i don´t know who i am" beer.

the best way to be really drunk, for me, is to take like a six pack of beer, and after that go to the hard stuff. oh my god, i wanna drink SO MUCH!! well, not many hours left to drinking time now... :D

Oli

Mar 28, 2004
Great Britain
I was in a pub earlier that I had never been in. I asked them if they had any ales on tap, but they didn't- the closest they had to beer was a bottle of 'becks'!!! Bloody awful- wont be going there again.

So yes, I do like beer. But I also like all the other alcoholic beverages ive ever tasted, apart from aniseed based drinks- I think they're disgusting.

FatBastard

Foood gooood...
Mar 23, 2004
Phatsville
Visit site
anyone here ever taste Finnish beer? it´s strange. people often say it´s crap, but i really love it. actually just one brand. the best there is. what does beer cost in other countries? i´m sorta curious...
here it costs ~1 euro/btl. (0.33 l). 4.7%

Oli

Mar 28, 2004
Great Britain
j.elohim said:
NO ALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck, what part of our beautiful country doesn't have Ales??
Haha, Stroud. Fortunately my local has many decent ales on tap, I retired there later for a real beer.

Last edited:
K

kickassman

When i was in Czech it cost about 50cents for a littre of beer (btw it was pilsner)

I LOVE CZECH!!!!!

S

Sucrose

No beer for me...no alchohol for me. I personally dont like the taste, and I dont need to get drunk to have fun.

Skinny

8 year olds, Dude.
Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Sucrose said:
No beer for me...no alchohol for me. I personally dont like the taste, and I dont need to get drunk to have fun.
Well I do ya dirty whore!

As Bergs (aka The Genius among Men) said...XXX is the shit...But I'm always open for a Bud or Corona.

A while ago I was on the atkins diet, and my friends parents were gone, so he got me Coors Light. The first night it was good, the night after it tasted like absolute SHIT...I ask thee, Coors light, what the FUCK? I then took just a sip of regular Bud, and it was damn good.

i drink FINE malt liquor,mickey's,oe colt45.
when my bums get it wrong and get hamm's or some cheap beer lol,it's cool too.i'll drink it all

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
I like Corona with lime, but I have learned the hard way what happens when you drink too much of it. The worst damn hangover.

SickGirl

moshi moshi!
Feb 20, 2004
Lotusland
The only time I drink beer is when I play pool with friends. Those tight wads only order pitchers of bud light. Apparently, they could give 2 shits of what the girls want to drink :cool:

A

Arachnid

Light beer blows... amber brew must be at least 4.5% alcohol.
I drink XXXX, Tooheys New, Corona and the occasional Crown Lager, (pricey stuff).

Big D

Yeah...I love it
I love beer, and I drink all varieties, but my favorite as of yet is a called Lagunitas IPA. Its a local microbrew, and it hits the spot every time. I also like drinking black and tans, Hefeweisen, and I drink Corona with lime on occasion. I don't drink any Budweiser, Coors, MGD, or any of that other piss our major beer distributors call beer...

Status
Not open for further replies.