How to exact some revenge

Jul 21, 2005
Ok, so it snowed here recently and I spent two hours digging my car out to drive home from school. As I was leaving home to go back my mom gave me some gloves she got from my step-brother's room incase I had to dig my car out again. I put my hand in to try them on and realized they were filled with dry cum. I was pretty disturbed, but my step-brother seemed to find it quite funny.

So, I need some way to exact revenge. I was thinking of something along the same lines, so he will understand how disturbing it is. Any ideas?

BaxterII

Commence Ball Tripping
Jun 24, 2005
Illinois
How do you know what dried cum feels like, fudgepacker?

It could have been old yogurt. I eat yogurt with gloves on all the time...

Jul 21, 2005
I didn't immediately know it was dry cum. I shortened it because I know what a short attention span most of you have... I suspected as much, and asked him if that's what it was and he told me. Not that complicated.

cum in them so the next time he jerks off using them you can say, "you're such a fag, your cum may have been all over my hands, but mine was all over your cock."
That would work, but I think he might wonder how the gloves found their way into his room when he knows I had them.

Jul 21, 2005
As much as I would love that, his room is on the second floor... so I dont' think that would work. Plus, I would be slaughtered by my stepfather for screwing up the carpet.

Eksta C

There she blows!
Nov 21, 2006
England
How do you know what dried cum feels like, fudgepacker?...
I'm guessing he has ejaculated, it has dried, he has then examined his dried cum therefore being aware when people give him mysterious gloves.

It could have been old yogurt. I eat yogurt with gloves on all the time...
How would you get jogurt inside the gloves? I pressuming you meant you eat yogurt while wearing gloves.

As for the revenge: Cum on his toothbrush.
Or
Tell your Mother and your step Father what happened.....should be embarrisin knowing his parents are aware that he masturbates in gloves...Then go get all the gloves from your house and put them under his bed.