How to give your child a complex when they grow up

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Makes me lol every time. I thought my cousin was weird for throwing up when it thundered, but this kid takes the cake.

I found the lol factor. When the kid moans 'nuh uh' and makes the face like he's going to cry before he even starts, like its routine.

That was devastating.. He got interrogated and antagonized.
If he was in my ear screamin that bullshit id pull da .22 out an merk em.. No questions, straight lay a mutha fucka out. Lets jus say i be George W. amBushin niggas on the daily, n im Uncle Sammin Barbara Bush on the nightly..

Magknot

Registered Abuser
That was devastating.. He got interrogated and antagonized.
If he was in my ear screamin that bullshit id pull da .22 out an merk em.. No questions, straight lay a mutha fucka out. Lets jus say i be George W. amBushin niggas on the daily, n im Uncle Sammin Barbara Bush on the nightly..
Shut the fuck up, e-badass. I bet you're from a bitch part of Cali. Fuckin' Malibu Bitch.

Shut the fuck up, e-badass. I bet you're from a bitch part of Cali. Fuckin' Malibu Bitch.
Shut that bitch hyphy shit up, you don wanna get gaffled. All you bitch niggas from the bay is weak. Ill roll up on beach front property n knock niggas for they gold fronts. You wanna get got then see it. Otherwise shut your clown ass up..

m4ce

jesus=most famous zombie
Shut that bitch hyphy shit up, you don wanna get gaffled. All you bitch niggas from the bay is weak. Ill roll up on beach front property n knock niggas for they gold fronts. You wanna get got then see it. Otherwise shut your clown ass up..
wow, talking shit over the internet. your a fucking gangster. how about you stop talking that nigger jibberish and behave like a fucking adult. your not going to beat anyone up. your not going to shoot anyone. Here is what your going to do. Type a bunch of wannabe e-thug words on a keyboard, and go back to sodomizing your hispanic boyfriend with a turkey baster.

Ima Boss n you nerds is small talk.. The fuck outa here.. i serve pounds a yay that weigh more than you.. Step ya game up, you niggas aint even on my level yet.. Remove yourselves from my nuts now please.. n back the fuck up you faggot ass niggas

Magknot

Registered Abuser
Ha, I bet you don't serve shit for coke. You couldn't be a fucking dumbass like you, and not already be dead from selling coke. Get the fuck outta here, e-badass. You fucking fool no one you white, polo-shirt wearing piece of shit.

Ima Boss n you nerds is small talk.. The fuck outa here.. i serve pounds a yay that weigh more than you.. Step ya game up, you niggas aint even on my level yet.. Remove yourselves from my nuts now please.. n back the fuck up you faggot ass niggas

Holy shit this guy needs his own thread....reminds me of.....

I got dem handz :ahhh:

You remind me of slim thug or rick ross.