How to make extra money...

S

Sex & Violence

I’m in college and I have a job that pretty much covers all my necessary expenses, but that's about it. Because of my busy schedule, getting another job or simply working more hours is not really an option. I’m not looking for some get-rich-quick schemes, and I’m not going to sell drugs so that’s out of the question… I just wanted to know if anybody had some ideas on how to make around 20-50 extra bucks a week to supplement my normal income that isn’t too terribly time-consuming. Thanks.

HardLuckKid01

Dapper As Fuck
Premium
Mar 20, 2005
Anytown USA
-Donate your body to science

-Donate your body to some big hairy men

-Dont waste your fucking money

-Dont be such a lazy mexican

I hope I've helped your cause in some way.

S

Sex & Violence

well I dont have money to waste really, that's the problem... All I have goes to rent, tuition, cell phone, gas, and food.

DTNODYA

Go around your house, collect junk that you will never use again and sell that crap on Ebay. It's a good way to make money. One Mans junk is another Mans treasure....or somethin' :cool:

100%pureoj

make a big jar of change and save up for like a couple weeks that should get you around 20 - 50 depending on how much change you get.

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
across the universe
^That helps a bit. I have a change jar and sometimes it really helps.
Also, Get rid of your cell phone. I had a cell phone for 2 years. When my service plan ran out, I just didn't renew it cause I needed some extra cash too. I really don't miss it. It's nice to have a cell phone but without it you'll realize quickly that you don't really NEED it, I get along just fine without it. Just think about how much you spend on your bill every month, then think about having that much extra in your pocket. Which is better, having a cell phone and no money or having money and no cell phone?

P

P15TOL

you can always ask your parents for some extra cash if there nice, sell your junk like DTNODYA said, and if you dont use your cell phone that often, cancle it for a few months, and then youll have some extra money!

Pajman

May 21, 2005
Invest in stocks, bonds, options, ETFs, REITs, or mutual/hedge funds.
Get involed with NM/MLM.
Start a business.
Sell your dick on the streets.

uglycatface

---------------------
Jun 12, 2004
Midland, TX
start dealing.

if you're only looking to make a little bit of extra cash a week, that'll do it and it shouldn't be enough to raise any suspicions... or however you spell that word... i'm too lazy to look it up.

but always remember: the smart dealer delivers.

O

Orion_ZIR

My god, I can't believe no one has posted this yet.

Give plasma/blood.

Back in my college days that's how we bought our liquor every weekend. Plus, it's a win / win situation. You give blood (plasma), get paid for it to buy booze, and since you just gave blood it doesn't take nearly as much alcohol to get you drunk :cool: plus you get orange juice and cookies.

Oh and not sure what they pay now but back in the early 90's you got around $20 for roughly 15 minutes of your time...and a little of your life essence of course.