How you know someone is going to die in a scary movie

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
You can just add to my list.

How you know someone will die in a scary movie.

by Riley Joy

1. If you have sex or are considered a slut, you will die.

2. If you are obnoxious and loud or drunk, you will most likely die.

3. If your a teenaged girl that crys and screams a lot, you will most likely die.

4. If you are the bully, say goodbye, your going to die.

anything I missed?

B

brainkandy87

If you're in a Jason movie, you're going to die. Even Jason will die in the movie. But, unlike Jason, the B actor that was gutted like a pig stuffed with sluts won't be brought back.

If you're in a Freddy movie, you're going to die. They always say Freddy dies, but he never does. You may be brought back in a dream, only to be killed again.

If you're in any other horror movie, you're going to die if you slip while trying to get away.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
ASecretLagoon said:
ominous back ground music

heart beating background noise
oh very good.

Also if you breath a sigh of relief because it was only a cat, you will turn around and be shot, axed, chainsawed ect. ect..

A

angellusions

if you run upstairs, rather than out the front door, youre going to die. (is it me, or does that annoy anyone else?) :@
if your the token black guy, your gonna die. :rolleyes:

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
angellusions said:
if you run upstairs, rather than out the front door, youre going to die. (is it me, or does that annoy anyone else?) :@
if your the token black guy, your gonna die. :rolleyes:
bugs the shit outta of me. And why in the hell do they have to investigate a noise? No you don't need to know what that sound is, get the hell out of the house and find a god damn phone people! And when you get into a car, for godsakes check the back seat! God I hate having to scream this shit at the movie screen, but they need our advice. :eek:

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
brainkandy87 said:
If you're in a Jason movie, you're going to die. Even Jason will die in the movie. But, unlike Jason, the B actor that was gutted like a pig stuffed with sluts won't be brought back.

If you're in a Freddy movie, you're going to die. They always say Freddy dies, but he never does. You may be brought back in a dream, only to be killed again.

If you're in any other horror movie, you're going to die if you slip while trying to get away.
gutted like a pig or stuck up on a large hook that will be protruding from their throat. :eek:

K

Kanism

in the olden days...if you were black...you were as good as dead...

and it's a given...if you are a hot chick with nice boobs and you don't show them off within the first 10 minutes of the movie...you will die before showing them off...(this one pisses me off like you would not believe)

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
oh and I can't forget the family pet, if their is a pet, more than likely it will be fertilizer mid way through the movie.

JerkyMyTurky

Join eBaumnation.com
A character that is not very important, but the audience tends to like and become fond of usually ends up getting killed (not very nice). :(

B

Bowling-Pete

If you walk backwards, you will walk into the killer... and die.

If you are handicapped, and not the killer, you will be one of the last to die.

If you're wondering where Billy and Bobbie Sue went off to, and go look for them, you're gonna die.

If you wander into someone's house to find a room full of bones, and instead of quietly leaving you sit there and scream, you're gonna die.

Most of these are from the Original Texas Chain Saw Massacre film.

W

WhatTheFluck295

If you're a minority...black, Asian, Jewish, gay, etc....you're gone.

If you're somewhere you're not supposed to be, you die.

If you're a huge celebrity but you're not one of the main characters you're dead.

If you're blonde and have big breasts, you're dead.

If you pick up some large weapon to defend yourself with, the killer will use it on you and you'll die.

If you try to help the main character at all you die.

If you're ugly, you die.

If you reference your plans for the future in any way, shape, or form...gonner.

D

Deltron

If your car doesn't start, but ran perfectly fine before, you're gonna die.

If you trip over nothing while running, and decide to look back and scream at the killer, then try to run at the last second, you're gonna die.

If blood drips on you from the ceiling, your as good as dead.

Madness

Once in a while.
If You just scream out " WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Your pretty much dead from there on. Why must people scream at nothingness? It's not like he's gonna come out and say " I wanna kill you of course"

And just because you knocked him out is no reason for a celebration at all. He's jusy in that spot to come out and get you. So make sure his head is not connected to his body or he's still gonna go after you. Until the sequel.

Dual

Premium
If you're fat or out of shape

If you're the random person who's just there

If you stop to help someone or something (like a young kid or a cat) when
you know there is a killer hunting for your ass

Bowling-Pete said:
To add to a previous one:

If you're black and NOT LL Cool J, you will die.
I wasa just about to say that fucker. Although you probably will get hurt, ya know cant let them niggers gt through without a scratch! :eek: (he said nigger...damn racist conservatives)

S10000

No, in Deep Blue Sea, that black guy survived. But they couldn't let him go without being injured. That afrikan got his legs nearly torn off! But he was the best. Stabbing that shark in the eye, hahahaha. Oh man, Ice Cube rules.

But they killed Samuel L Jackson.

There is another one. If you are Samuel L. Jackson and you are not the main character, you gonna die.