http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com

droogsteve

Back from the dead
Premium
Mar 24, 2003
Bronx, NY
I'd be more likey to go to a site called Naderisalunaticwhodoesn'thaveachancebutIrefusetovoteforKerryorBushsoI'mvotingforhimanyway.com

F

fubar

droogsteve said:
I'd be more likey to go to a site called Naderisalunaticwhodoesn'thaveachancebutIrefusetovoteforKerryorBushsoI'mvotingforhimanyway.com
Kerry is a douche, but this election will probably be so close that I'll vote for the lesser of the two douches. This isn't the election to vote for your ideal candidate, unless he happens to be one of the two douches. Either that or I'll say fuck it and write in satan or Lily(my dog).

S
fubar said:
Kerry is a douche, but this election will probably be so close that I'll vote for the lesser of the two douches. This isn't the election to vote for your ideal candidate, unless he happens to be one of the two douches. Either that or I'll say fuck it and write in satan or Lily(my dog).
I totally agree. What in the hell??? Kerry scares the crap out of me and he reminds me of the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz.

Sketcher

Let the chaos begin
Feb 18, 2004
Connecticut, USA
I saw on CNN the other day that 33% of the people voting for Kerry are only voting for him to get Bush out of office, not because of his stances.

Last edited:
T
Sketcher said:
I saw on CNN the other day that 33% of the people voting for Kerry are only voting for him to get Bush out of office, not because of his stances.
Thats most important. Bush is the one of the worst presidents ever, kerry may not be the real deal but everyone is better than bush

B

bobby2k

I would have liked to see Edwards win the past primary but o'well who's gonna do more damage to this country is the way you have to look at it i guess.........