i hate people who eat pizza w/ a knife & fork

N

Neato

haha reminds me of that episode of seinfeld with the candy bar... anyone know what im talking about?

T

The_Rambler

i hate people who eat pizza with a knife and fork i dont know why but it pisses the hell out of me, IF IT"S TOO HOT DONT EAT IT PANSY! eww its too hot wa wa wa bastards or if you are trying to be fancy by eating it that way you're not you're just an idiot.
-The_Rambler-

C

ColdReaper

yummy nummy

*is now going to eat pizza and anything that even looks like pizza with a fork, knife AND chopsticks just to spite the topic*

but really who cares how people eat their food, they payed for it... they can eat it however the hell they want...

S
ColdReaper said:
*is now going to eat pizza and anything that even looks like pizza with a fork, knife AND chopsticks just to spite the topic*

but really who cares how people eat their food, they payed for it... they can eat it however the hell they want...
Pass me a knife and fork, sweetie. I don't want to get tomato sauce in my nice sport cut, french manicured nails. :p

T

The_Rambler

i do, and how the hell did you post the candy bar thing before i even put up this topic?

S
The_Rambler said:
i do, and how the hell did you post the candy bar thing before i even put up this topic?
Time zone, Rambler.

You're right, Mami. I was just f'in with him. ;) It's even better if you put garlic sauce on it, fold it over and bite down!

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
ok heres the thing if there is a lot of cheese on it and its really really hot, I take a fork and twirl the cheese in it so that I don't take a bite and have piping hot cheese burning my chin. I usually let it cool enough so that isn't a problem, because that first bite of the triangle is the best. Too much info? :cool:

ColdReaper said:

Why don't you just eat pizza with 2 sporks w/ surrogated edges and use them like chopsticks?

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Mar 2, 2004
Visit site
It doesn't really piss me off when people eat pizaa with a fork and knife. When I was little my mom used to cut the pizza in pieces for me. But if you are older than eight years old and you still cut your pizza...........then I don't care!

W

WhatTheFluck295

What REALLY pisses me off is when people eat FRENCH FIRES with a fork...someone I know absolutely CANNOT eat fries at a public event (waterparks, baseball games, etc.) unless there are plastic forks somewhere on the grounds.

B

Bowling-Pete

I'm living in a university residence right now (for the next 2.5 hours before I move out). In our caf there are many people from different countries with different eating habits. I noticed that the people who ate pizza with a knife and fork almost outnumbered those who ate it with their hands. I think they find pizza to be a delacacy.

The worst is when someone eats pizza with only a fork. They stab it in the middle, and take bites from the pizza.... I think these people should be shot. These people are whats wrong with the world! Goddammit! There's too much sarcasm in the world too!