I just dont get this clip

Dec 8, 2006
its just Ive been living around black people all my life, and Ive heard some crazy-ass names before. Maybe a buncha secluded white kids had this old clip and didnt know that black people tend to name their children slightly stranger names then white people would. In any case I think ebaumswold should change the description of the clip from "Awesome prank..." to "Your gonna have to watch this clip about 20 times to get the joke"

Jun 11, 2005
its just Ive been living around black people all my life, and Ive heard some crazy-ass names before. Maybe a buncha secluded white kids had this old clip and didnt know that black people tend to name their children slightly stranger names then white people would. In any case I think ebaumswold should change the description of the clip from "Awesome prank..." to "Your gonna have to watch this clip about 20 times to get the joke"
The prank (not particularly funny IMO) is that the name is assumed not to be real but to be made up and deliberately hard to read.

Whether its a prank or not you cannot claim a name like that is common
amongst black people, its not "slighty stranger" its unpronounceable.

Dec 8, 2006
its a stupid clip, and an even worse prank and the 'strangest' name ive ever seen on a black person in real life was Shaa'zaa-quall

Last edited:

JonG

Insert witty comment here
Premium
Jun 10, 2006
UK
Well its funny in that case because black people give there kids fucked up names.

Mar 17, 2005
In the mid 90's I remember hearing Howard Stern read off names that were popular (at the time) in the black community for their newborn kids.

I remember Propecia, which trumps Shaa'zaa-quall.

Sep 21, 2006
lol omg that fat kis "picture 2" is like an ebaumsworld hero... nobody actually knows him but they use his picture in chops allot. just like brian peppers, except no internet hero can match the awesomeness of THE B PEPPS

L

LoudSpeakers

lol omg that fat kis "picture 2" is like an ebaumsworld hero... nobody actually knows him but they use his picture in chops allot. just like brian peppers, except no internet hero can match the awesomeness of THE B PEPPS
You should get smacked just for saying that.