i think this is great

May 17, 2003
New Yuck
Just wanna let you ppl know that although I may bitch & gripe about the war in Iraq- I do suppport our troops no matter what. What Ted Koppel is doing is great & pays respect to our nations finest.

link

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Feb 1, 2003
NY
I think that is very considerate, and original for this war, no one has given true public appreciation on tv of the dead from Iraq. I betcha Ill watch it.

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
Oct 22, 2003
In The Gym
Those are not real caskets......the dead do not really exist in real terms that one can see......please believe the government that says it is only out of the courtesy of the families that they do not want those pictures shown......and not because it brings home the reality of the war......the government knows what's best for us all.....we are all just sheep.

FE

Y

ypsidan04

If you hadn't created this, then I was going to. Anyway, read this (Really bad decision. They're probably Republicans who think this is an anti-war statement. I think everyone should be happy about this. Anti-war people see this as a way of exposing the true cost of the war, and Pro-war people can see this as a way to "support our troops". I don't know how people can have an excuse for a boycott.)

And here as well (Very true. :rolleyes: )