I think this must be the best vid ever!!It has drama, action, horror, its all there!!

A

alanricouk

#1
A man is getting EATEN alive by a PIG!! The man is supposed to be unconcious so this hungry pig comes along and starts eating him!! Then two men watching this, shoot the pig! Watch it's legs at the end! :hilarious: His mind wants to run away but his bodies sayin 'fuck that, I can't'

trust me, you'll enjoy it!

Man eater!
 
S
#2
I Bet His Wife Always Told Him That Pork Would Be The Death Of Him . . . BonnnnnnnnnnnG I Know That Was Corny .
 

Twiceasnice45

Keep Fuckin that Chicken
Apr 22, 2005
5,402
40
0
36
United States
#3
This clip is a repost. That does not matter cause I have to hand it to you. You made this sound like the best clip in the history of ebaums with your title. Then you explain it pretty good. With a little imagination I guess you can see drama here. lol...
 
Sep 24, 2004
310
1
0
#4
alanricouk said:
A man is getting EATEN alive by a PIG!! The man is supposed to be unconcious so this hungry pig comes along and starts eating him!! Then two men watching this, shoot the pig! Watch it's legs at the end! :hilarious: His mind wants to run away but his bodies sayin 'fuck that, I can't'

trust me, you'll enjoy it!

Man eater!
I think it's a rather sad video.
 

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
Oct 22, 2003
2,382
586
0
In The Gym
#6
That guy was dead. Where did you get unconsious at? Did you see the angle of his leg and foot along the with position of his body?

That pig was chomping going down on his calf muscle though!

FE
 
T

The Basterd

#10
alanricouk said:
A man is getting EATEN alive by a PIG!! The man is supposed to be unconcious so this hungry pig comes along and starts eating him!! Then two men watching this, shoot the pig! Watch it's legs at the end! :hilarious: His mind wants to run away but his bodies sayin 'fuck that, I can't'

trust me, you'll enjoy it!

Man eater!

Your interpretation of twitchin pig was actually funnier than the clip itself.

Your commentary made it a lot funnier.
 
A

alanricouk

#11
The Basterd said:
Your interpretation of twitchin pig was actually funnier than the clip itself.

Your commentary made it a lot funnier.
Am here to entertain :D


EDIT: Just re read what you wrote. The clip itself wasnt funny, I thought it was more of and action/horror, but I could see a bit of comedy coming from the pig break-dancing after it got shot. :)
 
A

alanricouk

#13
swchblade34 said:
i dont get y u find this funny, watching a dead guy get eatin by a stray pig isn't funny.
No one said that was funny. People said the way I described the vid was funny.
 

myers

You Spin Me Right Round
Jun 10, 2004
382
6
0
29
#15
they're bosnians and well i understand what they say since im bosnian also and well they say ''hold on'' and then they say ''start filming'' in the debut
 

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
Oct 22, 2003
2,382
586
0
In The Gym
#17
myers said:
they're bosnians and well i understand what they say since im bosnian also and well they say ''hold on'' and then they say ''start filming'' in the debut
Yea, I can see it now, "Hold on" (Let the pig start feeding), "Start filming" (He's eating now).

FE