I'm a Babie Girl... fuck

Jul 29, 2005
az
lol yea, seriously, there trying to be the next big thing, like that one "numa numa" guy. i say we kill them all.

Its Not A Tumaa

Get to the choppa' now!!!
Feb 23, 2005
I agree. The Numa Numa thing might have been funny for like a day...

What's so hard about looking into a camera and lip synching to some gay song? He gets famous off that shit. I mean Jesus Christ, if I film myself while playing hopskotch in a pile of Kangaroo shit while wearing Stilleto's, can I be on late night too?

xchristianx

Brainwasher.
Jan 17, 2005
shawneboy said:
Ps wtf is up with her chest? Something fishy about those funbags.
HAHAHAHA I was thinking the same damn thing... they seem kinda pointy... and plus she wasnt even hot. She made a fool out of herself... its fucking retarded

D

doodoo214

lol the fuck is with her tits? she keeps touching them and it is really weird... any of u guys think somehting wrong with them or am i the only 1?

D

Dr.Kavorkien

hell, get naked already... but then again, i guess that would probably be just as embarrasing they were hella perky, i though i was gonna lose an eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 29, 2005
az
doodoo214 said:
lol the fuck is with her tits? she keeps touching them and it is really weird... any of u guys think somehting wrong with them or am i the only 1?
yea i think she stuffed a shit load of socks up there for sure.

Those were tangerines if im not mistaken, nice an green before they get too ripe, hard and perky, feel great against those little buds , crazy vid, definatly not an american or canadian chick had to be some sort of mix of eastern european. ha ha she messed her tits up when she squeezed them together and tried to fix them but they were still fucked up ha ha ha ha :hilarious: :icon_rofl :hilarious: :D