I'm disappointed with you, EBWF

a7x1337

Metal: Testosterone Music
Jul 18, 2005
Colorado Springs
Piss off. You don't know metal in the slightest.

Stop worshiping mediocre musicianship and find something original.
so because i don't have a thread about the latest unknown metal band i don't know anything about metal?

your 'I'm spectacular cause I listen to underground death metal' thing is really annoying.

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
across the universe
To answer your question A7x, THAT^ is exactly why I didn't make a Dime memorial thread today. I mentioned him in the John Lennon thread, but this kind of disrespect is exactly the reason I didn't bother making the thread myself. Last time we had a thread about Dime, it just turned into a flaming shitfest full of cocky opinions and disrespect, Dime deserves better.
RIP Dime.

edit----someone made a thread for him in the pictures section.

a7x1337

Metal: Testosterone Music
Jul 18, 2005
Colorado Springs
To answer your question A7x, THAT^ is exactly why I didn't make a Dime memorial thread today. I mentioned him in the John Lennon thread, but this kind of disrespect is exactly the reason I didn't bother making the thread myself. Last time we had a thread about Dime, it just turned into a flaming shitfest full of cocky opinions and disrespect, Dime deserves better.
i vaguely remember that, actually. oh well.
i guess metallic probably doesnt realize that the underwhelming metal acts he worships are most definitely heavily influenced by dimebag, and pantera.

Metallic

tr00 kvlt
May 25, 2005
Calgary
www.albertametal.net
i vaguely remember that, actually. oh well.
i guess metallic probably doesnt realize that the underwhelming metal acts he worships are most definitely heavily influenced by dimebag, and pantera.
Idiot.

I'll admit, when they were a power metal band, Dime did come up with some decent riffs, but anything including and after "Cowboys from Hell" was a quick easy get rich, rip off scheme.

Sure, he was a nice guy and a good soloist, but is he really worth all the hype that surrounds him? In my opinion, the answer is no.

And I've had a shitty week, I've been sick and missed the final week of university, I'm a little bitter.

Feb 10, 2006
This is funny, watching the pseudo-metal fans getting all bitchy because none of the true metal warriors care about their favorite mall metal guitarist.

Hail Alligator and Bulldozer! Only hail elite metal, no mall metal ala Pantera or Slayer (post-Show No Mercy).

temp100

Sun King
Jan 11, 2005
New Zealand
This is funny, watching the pseudo-metal fans getting all bitchy because none of the true metal warriors care about their favorite mall metal guitarist.

Hail Alligator and Bulldozer! Only hail elite metal, no mall metal ala Pantera or Slayer (post-Show No Mercy).
Haunting the Chapel was good as well.

Anyway, RIP Dimebag. He was a great guitarist

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
1) I think this is a joke thread because Darell Jackson is a football player.
2) I think its obvious that Dime was better than average at the guitar.