In memoriam of Hugard the Oblivious

Sep 22, 2005
ur mom
RIP

i remember me and ol huggy (his nickname) use to throw stones at cars passing on the highway. and then one person phoned his mom and we got in a lot of trouble that night :redface: good times.

great musician

very grimm

Jan 26, 2005
Annapolis, MD
Shut up, asshoole! Hugard is the greatest! Go die in a fire.
Fuck you! You obviously don't know what you're talking about if you think Hugard is the best. Try listening to real bands like Agnostic Priest, Gangagar Eldeleel-Alele, Gognog Mug Alugdug, Fuckface Academy, Sausage Assassin, Financially Raped, and Smugly Dismissed.

Superior_to_you

Wish I could edit my sig.
Oct 28, 2005
Michigan
^ Fucking mallmetal faggot. Everyone knows about those bands. They're a bunch of sell outs.

I'd post my bands straight out of the bitter cold wastes of Norway, but the metal gods have deemed you not kvlt enough for them.

Wu-tang

Oyame, chico.
May 6, 2005
Da Bricks
Fuck you! You obviously don't know what you're talking about if you think Hugard is the best. Try listening to real bands like Agnostic Priest, Gangagar Eldeleel-Alele, Gognog Mug Alugdug, Fuckface Academy, Sausage Assassin, Financially Raped, and Smugly Dismissed.
Sounds like a bunch of fags...

Jan 26, 2005
Annapolis, MD
^ Fucking mallmetal faggot. Everyone knows about those bands. They're a bunch of sell outs.

I'd post my bands straight out of the bitter cold wastes of Norway, but the metal gods have deemed you not kvlt enough for them.
Oh yeah, just because they're slightly known and not from Norway, they're automatically mallmetal :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes . Please, tell me what you listen to. It's probably shit like Grångürnøst who think they're so grim because their instruments are made of frozen blood, but can't write songs for shit!

Superior_to_you

Oct 28, 2005
Michigan
Oh yeah, just because they're slightly known and not from Norway, they're automatically mallmetal :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes . Please, tell me what you listen to. It's probably shit like Grångürnøst who think they're so grim because their instruments are made of frozen blood, but can't write songs for shit!
I only listen to the kvltest and grymmest of tr00 metal. Metal so pure, they very gods have blessed their music.

Uhyggelig Kult Sann
Metallguder
Demonisk Helvetegyter
Dødhelvetedød
and
Evig Antikristus who are so grim they use guitar strings made from human tendons.

HAIL TO THE TR00 METAL GODS! \m/

No shitty mallmetal bands from outside of Norway could ever hope to capture the essence of black metal. Pfft, those faggots don't even burn down churches or piss on Christian women's faces!

Jan 26, 2005
Annapolis, MD
Don't argue, guys. Let's all just respect Hugard and his impact on music.
Don't you know anything? The quality of a human being's life is directly proportional to his songwriting and guitar playing ability. Those who are bad deserve to die and their bodies desecrated while the good rise to Valhalla and rise to deity status and are worshipped forever.

Superior_to_you

Oct 28, 2005
Michigan
Don't you know anything? The quality of a human being's life is directly proportional to his songwriting and guitar playing ability. Those who are bad deserve to die and their bodies desecrated while the good rise to Valhalla and rise to deity status and are worshipped forever.
Hail Odin! Hail Thor!

And fuck that bitch Loki.