Insane Sucker Punch

plutomic

PermaBanned
Feb 26, 2006
that wasnt slick..it was just him punching someone in the face,and then grabbing the money..anyone could do it...

V

VercettiCartel

There's one similar feature to this suspect that looks so similar to other violent criminals. I just can't put my finger on it... Oh YEAh, He's... TALL.. Tall wins again.

Dec 22, 2005
Thats what it is! It's always the "tall" fuckers that do shit like this. Thats why most of them spend time in our prison system.

Jul 9, 2004
Richmond, VA
that wasnt slick..it was just him punching someone in the face,and then grabbing the money..anyone could do it...
the thing is, it's so easy to get caught doing that. it does take balls knowing you'll have to get through it undetected... that's why he had his hood up, though doens't look like that helped much.

Sep 24, 2004
California
www.8op.net
Ya know.. I'm not a racist person by any means but why is it.. I only see black people robbing stores??? are their no white people robbing stores?? ... either it's a media conspiracy or black people love the quickest job ever to make a alot cash.

I've heard alot of white people robbing stores but theirs never a video... .. it's just kinda weird

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
Ya know.. I'm not a racist person by any means but why is it.. I only see black people robbing stores??? are their no white people robbing stores?? ... either it's a media conspiracy or black people love the quickest job ever to make a alot cash.

I've heard alot of white people robbing stores but theirs never a video... .. it's just kinda weird
your catching on...

haiyaaa

.999... < 1
Apr 16, 2005
That looked like a really hard punch cause she flew back like that. But women are light; they move easily. I know because I punch women a lot.

Batman

PermaBanned
Dec 31, 2003
sweetistan
this videos old as fuck and that scumbag doesnt deserve shit he suckerpunched a woman

what the fuck is good about that and hes stealing

your one dumb fucking kid

ironchefpidan

Quote me for the Truth
Aug 29, 2005
damn dude... what a fag.. guys should never be able to hit girls..

fuck you haiyaa your not funny.. "HAHAHA I HIT GIRLS LOL" ... fag