Iron Maiden

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
B

bensk8n

i was wondering if anybody here like iron maiden... cuz maiden is like the best metal band of the eighties...

Oli

I love the sond 'fear of the dark'. Heh, yeah I like Iron Maiden, missed seeing them play at earls court a couple of years ago- that pissed me off.

B

bensk8n

i can play fear of the dark... dude you should get the rock in rio two disc set... it is really awesome...

Oli

bensk8n said:
i can play fear of the dark... dude you should get the rock in rio two disc set... it is really awesome...
Heh, I can play it too- Im a grade 8 guitarist. I used to teach guitar for £8 ($15) per half hour.

Last edited:

Zach

I shoulda been in X3
Maiden is fucking awesome! I'm guessing this was supposed to be under the Music forum, but nonetheless they are by far one of the greatest rock bands ever.
Fear of the Dark
Number of the Beast
Dance of Death
Brave New World
Wicker Man
^My favorite Maiden songs.
And I second what bensk8n said, the Rock in Rio set is frickin sweet.

born2lose

qua omsa lagee wann
i dont think there is anyone under 30 that has heard maiden and doesnt like them :)

C

centor

Wow didn't think anybody here would like Iron Maiden at all. They are the best band ever! Did anybody ever see them live - they are the SHIT!

Sezril

Black Death Rising Moan
Yeah, Iron Maiden is great. Not my favorite band, but they're still good.

M

Moregg

Iron maiden are byfar the best 80s music! I would say there the best band but Rhapsody takes the cake on that.

P

puffy762

born2lose said:
i dont think there is anyone under 30 that has heard maiden and doesnt like them :)
im 12.... and damn have i heard them!... a lot! and they SUCK!!!! the're not even metal! i heard like 5 songs and they ALL sucked, and NONE came close to compare to REAL metal!

...stupid iron maiden.... and by the way their 50 years old, and i think should of retired at LEAST 4 years after they weere created cuz damn they suck!

also, what pisses me off is that all their logos are big skelets ready to kill u, vampires and shit like that, which USUALLY signifies heavy metal! but these faggots can probably be comapred to pop in some way!

Sezril

Black Death Rising Moan
puffy762 said:
im 12.... and damn have i heard them!... a lot! and they SUCK!!!! the're not even metal! i heard like 5 songs and they ALL sucked, and NONE came close to compare to REAL metal!

...stupid iron maiden.... and by the way their 50 years old, and i think should of retired at LEAST 4 years after they weere created cuz damn they suck!

also, what pisses me off is that all their logos are big skelets ready to kill u, vampires and shit like that, which USUALLY signifies heavy metal! but these faggots can probably be comapred to pop in some way!
Hahah. What is 'real' heavy metal to you?

Sezril said:
Hahah. What is 'real' heavy metal to you?
It's true, Maiden can't compare to the metal mastery Of Korn and Slipknot. It's obvious that they suck because they're 50 and from England. And soloing, ewwww!

O

oopyman

I love Iron Maiden. My favorite Maiden songs are....

Wicker Man
Fear of the Dark
Flight of Icarus
The Clairvoyant
Run to the Hills
Aces High

vamp

no one is inocent!!!
yeh i like them.i've got the best of the beast album.my fav is can i play with maddness

M

Moregg

puffy762 said:

You are a RETARD! What do you think is metal, your Korn or well Korn man if you think iron maiden sucks you should not even post here! Do you call your self a metal head? If you think Maiden sucks you dont even come close to being one! So all i'm try'n to say is you a complete idot!

Last edited by a moderator:
im 12.... and damn have i heard them!... a lot! and they SUCK!!!!
wow...stupid little twelve year olds who think backstreet boys and n'sync is rock haha.. But Iron Maiden fucking rocks..Fear of the Dark, THE TROOPER, aces high, etc. Gotta love them