Is it gay to dye your hair?

A

Arachnid

'Cause I put a blonde permanant dye in my (red)hair last night and now I look like Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer. (I hope I don't cop too much shit at work on monday.)

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Mar 2, 2004
Visit site
Yeah, you will probably get a lot of attention at work. Thats just how people react when they see something new. When I first shaved me head bald a few months ago everyone at school was trying to rub my head and they were making comments about it. I liked it when girls would rub me, I was thinking, rub me in the lower region! Red hair to blonde hair is a big difference so be expecting people to say things. I only know from personal experience.
I don't think its gay to die your hair, if you aren't gay, then don't worry about it.

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
Do whatever the crap you want to your body, it's your's :) nothing crazy like carving swastikas cause that might get you shot :p

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
lol, then I guess that could be bad :p .....but seriously, I used to dye my hair, now I don't cause I like my soft brown hair ;) .......it's all a matter of choice and responsibility, my mom says "As long as you get good grades really don't care"

Edit:I like your avvy btw :D

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
Going for the whole SSJ2 look eh ;) .....heh, what would be cool is if you put streaks of other colors into your natural red too....experiment :D

Hank Hill

Fitness
Premium
Apr 5, 2011
In ninth grade, all of my male friends bleached their hair. Eminem and Fred Durst were huge at the time and every dumbshit I hung out with started bleaching their stupid mops to emulate their "idols". I was mocked for not following suit, because, obviously, I was the faggot in this situation.

slitereturn

Registered Brotard
Premium
Dec 31, 2010
Rancho Retardo
'Cause I put a blonde permanant dye in my (red)hair last night and now I look like Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer. (I hope I don't cop too much shit at work on monday.)
to this very day I sit and I wonder...did Arachnid cop too much shit at work on that upcoming monday, may 10, 2004.

:facepalm2: