is this an insult?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
T

tourettes

some high school kids were saying my son looks like oliver from the OC. is that a complement or an insult? (i don't watch the show.)

B

Bad Boy

What does OC stand for anyway?
I have always thought that oc stands for overclocking... yeah, I know, I work too much with computers... :rolleyes:

Caveman

I would consider it an insult, because Oliver played as a crazy guy.

BTW, dont ask why I watch The OC...its a long story. :eek:

B
Bad Boy said:
What does OC stand for anyway?
I have always thought that oc stands for overclocking... yeah, I know, I work too much with computers... :rolleyes:

I think it stand for Orange County.
:)

K

Kanism

some chick stopped me the other night and said I looked like the dude from American Idol...my female friend was about to bitch slap the chick when the other chick was all like...no no no...not William Hung...one of the other contestants...I should've let my friend beat her up anyways.

D

Disconnect This

Kanism said:
some chick stopped me the other night and said I looked like the dude from American Idol...my female friend was about to bitch slap the chick when the other chick was all like...no no no...not William Hung...one of the other contestants...I should've let my friend beat her up anyways.
but did you say thank you?

i want that beard that derek vinyard has in American History X. call it a goatee or w.e.

its sessy. :)

then i'll be saying bite the curb! :D

edit: staying on topic, tell them he is oliver from the oc :)

Last edited by a moderator: