Jenny McCarthy Pisses her Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GLOBALIST

wow thanks for that, reminds me of this girl in 3rd grade who would always piss her pants that sat infront of me.. ahahahah, always use to call her pissy pants, i wonder what shes doing right now?

Wild Phoenix

Frodo:The Cannibal Hobbit
Sep 13, 2004
Montreal, Canada
GLOBALIST said:
wow thanks for that, reminds me of this girl in 3rd grade who would always piss her pants that sat infront of me.. ahahahah, always use to call her pissy pants, i wonder what shes doing right now?
A girl in my 1st grade class kept pissing in her pants cause she was too shy to ask to go to the washroom. She always ended up in tears.....good times...

S

Staplerismygod

First the chick from Black Eyed Pees, now her. It reminds me of in that Adam Sandler movie "Billie Maddison".
Adam Sandler said:
You're not cool unless you pee your pants!

ThaPharCyde

Gleaming into you
Aug 3, 2005
Baltimore City
Masta Shake said:
They're tickling her. Damn, don't you guys watch Howard Stern?

~MS
Nope, I listen. His E show's been off the air for more than a month now. But yeah these pics are from his website. She was in his "tickle" chair. I'll try to find the link instead of explaining.

edit: just go to his site click and choose todays show and then change the date to sept 22 2005 as the date and view show. It was actually a funny interview.

Last edited:
L

LeFromage

I always get here and Jennie Garth mixed up...

Though attractive in her own right...

Jennie Garth is not as "ehahhahehoohahoa" as Jenny McCarthy...

S

Smokey McGoo

What happened to Jenny? She has a damp spot around her vagina! Yuck. I always thought girls didn't pee.

A

Acidbath86

Well wet or not, preferably wet, Jenny is still hot in my book.

Edit: Nah he's not, he posted his picture in that official post your picture thread, apparently he's some 50 something year old bald guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.