John Kerry Spendometer

Jul 7, 2003
Visit site
Yeah, well, Bush spends money like he's Richard Prior in Brewster's millions.. And guess what! Someday your kids will have the honor of helping to paying it all back, with interest, ya know.

Apr 1, 2003
Visit site
Oh, you're right. He's an "...and spend" politician.

Spending money the United States doesn't have, because we're further in the red, thanks to him, than we've ever been before.

So on second thought I'd rather have a politician who creates money and then spends it than a politician who spends money he doesn't have on the interests of the rich.

Mar 28, 2003
Miami or New York
Visit site
Spending money the United States doesn't have, because we're further in the red, thanks to him, than we've ever been before.
Because WE WERE IN A RECESSION! The only way to get out is to spend money and by giving consumers money and spending it he has helped get us out!

BTW, I thought you were blocking me. :rolleyes:

Oh, you're right. He's an "...and spend" politician
Saying hes an "and spend" Republican is too nice.

Hes actually a cut tax and spend Republican. Its beautiful millions on a pointless war in Iraq. The creation of an entirely new beauracracy. And trillions of dollars in tax cuts. Not to mention the outsourcing of all manufacturing jobs, and at the same time all the capital those tax cuts were supposed to generate, to other countries.

Does anyone here own a business? Can i ask who would raise the salaries of their employers while at the same time dumping money into building capital at the same time, and for the kicker giving that capital to a competing business? Pure brilliance.