John Lennon

camilo

<strong>Formerly cam1lo</strong>
Dec 17, 2004
Yeah, John Lennon is loved only by hippies who think that he made something to change the world. Resting naked with his horrible wife is not a great way to stop the war.

Rado

Oct 21, 2005
England
Don't you think the magazine with the "The day music died" is a stupid title?

It comes along as he was the only good musician out there, whereas in fact, there are lots more just as good and better than him.

Seems that people are locked to their stupid minds that he was the god of music.

a7x1337

Metal: Testosterone Music
Jul 18, 2005
Colorado Springs
while he wasnt my favorite musician, and i even bear some of the sentiments are posters before me, talking shit about him in this thread pisses me off. pay your damn respects, or stay out of the thread.

RIP john lennon.

edit: although i am rather pissed at him, since this chick i loathe quotes him all the damn time.

Last edited:

Avo

The sexy
Nov 19, 2004
Yeah, John Lennon is loved only by hippies who think that he made something to change the world. Resting naked with his horrible wife is not a great way to stop the war.
Yes, he's done a whole lot more than you could have, John lennon was a man of good intention, loved life and the people that surrounded him, he spoke for you man. And him naked with his wife is a art expression.

crocop

Go Chargers
Feb 12, 2006
San Diego
For anybody that talked shit on this thread fuck u guys.John Lennon has done more than all of you will ever do combined.

Rest in Peace John Lennon