Just a question.

Q

quantas

Hi!
Mmm… :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Just wanted to ask: do penis-enlargement pills work or it is simply the publicity? Have you tried any?

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
across the universe
Pills don't work, but this does: Take a pair of pliers, grab the end of your dick, pull on it until it goes numb. If you've done it right your dick will be massive.

uglycatface

---------------------
Jun 12, 2004
Midland, TX
some friends of mine and I were going to sign up for a few Enzyte free trials.

i was going to be the guinea pig for it.
we scrapped the idea when we found that they won't make it bigger from their website.

damn you, Bob.

O

Orion_ZIR

Sure they do. Just provide me with your (or your parent's) credit card information and I'll provide you with the right stuff! You'll have a donkey schlong within 90 days, guaranteed! Only $19.95 per month. That's only $59.85 for a 90 day supply. Shipping and handling charge included.

*Please note that if you wish to receive a refund you must return the unused portion of the product along with full body unclothed photographs (including your face) from before and after the process. These photographs will be published in your local newspaper(s) and/or school yearbook/newspaper, and sent to your parents, grandparents, distant relatives and significant other to verify that this is indeed you and YOUR penis. After review for a period of not less that 90 days we will credit your account the full purchase price less the $59.00 shipping and handling charge.

V

vertidew

Sometimes it's only the publicity, but some pills really work.
I have tried Extagen. So… Well, my wife doesn't need to lie on the table to help me to penetrate deeper into her because I'm longer for 2 inches.

Prince_Vegeta

Couldn't give a fuck.
Jan 12, 2005
Certainly not ebaum.tv
vertidew said:
Sometimes it's only the publicity, but some pills really work.
I have tried Extagen. So… Well, my wife doesn't need to lie on the table to help me to penetrate deeper into her because I'm longer for 2 inches.
Huh?! A serious answer?

Man, you must be smokin' some waccy baccy!

Also I have a feeling that guy won't be adding anymore posts to his opening one. Hell, I wouldn't come back after asking something that stupid.

F

FrozenMonkey

Blame your parents for your small penis. Maybe you should have been black. Consider a negroplasty.

hambone

User title? Maybe Gov't?
Mar 30, 2005
I'm not a Doctor, but Md.
Sloth, so you're saying I need to worry???

Caveman, that's not true. I tied a 25 lb weight to my dingaling and walked abound with it for a week. I went from 2 to 3 inches but lost alot of my width.

S

shayla

I think drinking lots of vitamin D milk helps to thicken it. It works for my boyfriend. Try it for 3 weeks. It has to be full fat milk though.You know how animal rights people{??} vegans{?} whom I love say that "cows milk is for cows to fatten them up, not human consumption ..that's why.:confused: Reminder ...I am a closeted "hippie chick" and my info is based on memory.Marilu Henner wrote a book on this. Humans shouldn't eat corn too, she says, not me.

**I'M SERIOUS-I ALWAYS RESEARCH NATURAL HEALTH /BEAUTY/SEX TIPS**

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeeDee

You know what makes a penis bigger? Nothing. Face facts.
Your pee pee is small and your girlfriend isn't satisfied.

I mean, why would you even make a thread, much less post in here admitting that your pee pee is small.

dtb

MEME THEMED DISSER
Premium
Jul 1, 2003
Reality
shayla said:
I think drinking lots of vitamin D milk helps to thicken it. It works for my boyfriend. Try it for 3 weeks. It has to be full fat milk though. :confused:huffle:
Im on it. :D I love milk. Now.

BaxterII

Commence Ball Tripping
Jun 24, 2005
Illinois
quantas said:
Hi!
Mmm… :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Just wanted to ask: do penis-enlargement pills work or it is simply the publicity? Have you tried any?
your reputation immediately became "the guy with the small wang"...kill yourself now