Kazza Lite?

A
Uncommon Soap said:
Get WINMX dude. Kazaa leave temp files all over ur comp. WINMX looks cool, works well, no temp files, and is just better. Its not all puffy and girly either. No stupid ass cloud puffy buttons. Its better just try it
13 in queue
10 in queue
16 in queue
34 in queue
18 in queue
9 in queue
13 in queue
26 in queue

Sound familiar?

Last edited by a moderator:

chubz

The one and only....
Dec 21, 2003
Virginia
marshalldylan10 said:
limewire is much better than kazaa

limewire.com
I agree!!!!!!

For those of you who havent tried Limewire, if you are a music downloader, try Limewire, you wont regret it.

It is pretty good, and so far I have found every song EASILY, no matter how old or new, it is on there.

Kazaa used to be my primary tool until the download speeds stayed at a pitiful pace and adaware scammed all over my computer, so I changed to Limewire.

Why Limewire isnt popular, I dont know. Oh well...........

W

WhatTheFluck295

APEX said:
13 in queue
10 in queue
16 in queue
34 in queue
18 in queue
9 in queue
13 in queue
26 in queue

Sound familiar?

AAAH. That used to bug me when I had Napster way back when, and it drove me INSANE when I gave WinMx a SHORT try-out a few months ago...mostly because I don't know what the fuck "queue" means... :@

JerkyMyTurky

Join eBaumnation.com
Mar 24, 2004
www.eBaumnation.com
Visit site
I use Kazaa Lite, it works perfectly for me. I have absolutely no problems with it. I usually download movies with it. I have cable internet, so it takes me about 2 hours to download a movie that has been out on dvd for a few months already. The most movies I downloaded in one night was about 6 movies. I don't really download music unless there is a particular song I want to get, just movies for me. Kazaa Lite also is adware and spyware free and connects to the huge number of kazaa users (so you can download from them). It is 100% free, you just have to find an old version on the internet (someone provided a link in this thread a few posts up). I can't really bash the other programs people have recommened, because I haven't tried many of them in a long time (this is because Kazaa Lite has done the job for me all the time). I actually happy there are other programs with their huge users, because having only one program will not allow for competiveness and for better programs to be developed. I also hope more programs allow their networks to be shared to each other, that will help alot.

A
WhatTheFluck295 said:
AAAH. That used to bug me when I had Napster way back when, and it drove me INSANE when I gave WinMx a SHORT try-out a few months ago...mostly because I don't know what the fuck "queue" means... :@
It means the person you're trying to download the song from has set a 'low number of simultaneous uploads', and a bunch of people are waiting in line to download it.