Kelly Clarkson Live idol finals

WetStain

Formerly Wetstain
May 4, 2006
I hope you"re 12 year old, otherwise it's really sad.
Oh no, you referred to me as a 12 year-old. :wah: :wah:
Somebody make the bad gay man stop. The sad thing is you think people here want to watch Kelly Clarkson performance from American Idol.

Jun 16, 2005
Oh no, you referred to me as a 12 year-old. :wah: :wah:
Somebody make the bad gay man stop. The sad thing is you think people here want to watch Kelly Clarkson performance from American Idol.
Well yeah people like you, why in the fuck did you come into this thread anyways? You saw the title, it clearly says Kelly Clarkson. You just made yourself look like an idiot for saying people dont want to watch this yet you come in and take your time to reply.

WetStain

Formerly Wetstain
May 4, 2006
Well yeah people like you,
What? Incomplete thought.

why in the fuck did you come into this thread anyways? You saw the title, it clearly says Kelly Clarkson. You just made yourself look like an idiot for saying people dont want to watch this yet you come in and take your time to reply.

I came into this thread because I can. So what if the title says Kelly Clarkson. We are in a humour forum. I thought the video must be some kind of goof. I don't see how me replying has to do with anything. Kelly Clarkson is a cunt.

Nov 27, 2005
I came into this thread because I can. So what if the title says Kelly Clarkson. We are in a humour forum. I thought the video must be some kind of goof. I don't see how me replying has to do with anything. Kelly Clarkson is a cunt.
Hehe I thought the same thing.....there are a shitload of people that can sing well, some are just hotter than others....and those are the ones we see almost the majority of the time.

HarlemSavoy

Truth Teller
Premium
Apr 3, 2006
I think this was posted because she is off key, pitchy and literally can't sing at all in this clip.

This is because she was crying so it's not a representation of her ability. When you cry, your throat tightens up.