Laser Vision

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
S

Sam Da Butcher

A system that projects light beams directly into the eye could change the way we see the world. US firm Microvision has developed a system that projects lasers onto the retina, allowing users to view images on top of their normal field of vision. Check this out.

I

ISLNDGRL

Sam Da Butcher said:
A system that projects light beams directly into the eye could change the way we see the world. US firm Microvision has developed a system that projects lasers onto the retina, allowing users to view images on top of their normal field of vision. Check this out.
it reminds me of the TERMINATOR movie. :cool:

Timebomb

:O
Premium
The military is going to have fun with that one. I could just see all the new recruits getting mandatory vision implants in bootcamp. On a somewhat related topic, I read about a new liquid armour being developed in the U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
Liquid Armour Story

Madness

Once in a while.
ISLNDGRL said:
That'd be awesome to see people's faces and see their background and what they're criminal records.

S

Sam Da Butcher

Liquid armor... lasor vision... sounds like the Skynet Funding Bill has passed.

Thats exactly how they work and look like on in HALO! For anyone who plays XBOX, the hedset on soldiers is the same as this thing in looks and functions. So cool.

T

The_Rambler

ISLNDGRL said:
oh my god i agree X 2 but then the pictures would have to move around and stuff targetting ahhh boom!!!!!