Let's Grow Some Dope

Masta Shake

Feb 15, 2005
612 Wharf Avenue
How are your plants coming along? I forget whether or not you were gonna sell or smoke 'em. My guess is smoke 'em, at least, that's what I'd do. It could just be my inner Jewery but free weed sounds too good to pass up if you already smoke it.

~MS

M

Microwave

Masta Shake said:
How are your plants coming along? I forget whether or not you were gonna sell or smoke 'em. My guess is smoke 'em, at least, that's what I'd do. It could just be my inner Jewery but free weed sounds too good to pass up if you already smoke it.

~MS
They're all coming along wonderful, I had a few that didn't bloom, But for the most part they're doing great. I've pruned them twice now, And got about 2 pounds.

L

LeFromage

Man, your avy is fucking trippin' me out...

And I don't even do drugs...

Is it animated or is that one of those things the computer does...or your eyes do...

Ray

Premium
Apr 6, 2005
www.djblend.co.uk
Microwave said:
They're all coming along wonderful, I had a few that didn't bloom, But for the most part they're doing great. I've pruned them twice now, And got about 2 pounds.
You smoked any yet? Any good? I'm always interested in hearing how to grow them. I can't myself as I have no-where to put it.

Oh by the way, you couldn't sell me an 8th could ya? I've been trying to get some for hours, but people don't take kindly to piss heads ringing them up at 2am on a wednesday night.