Liberal hippies are tarts.

M

machete

#5
That reminded me of the south park episode that was just one... with the "aging hippie liberal douche" and the Angry Rednecks...

"They took our jobs!..."
 

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
3,474
147
0
34
Connecticut
megaone.com
#8

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
3,474
147
0
34
Connecticut
megaone.com
#11
so cuz 2 kids are wearing tiedie it's 70's day? Wow you liberals. KEep em coming!
 
M

madadder

#12
You don't get to see the entire school so how can you justify those claims of two kids being "liberal hippie tarts"?
 
B

BigMattTheHobo

#13
madadder said:
You don't get to see the entire school so how can you justify those claims of two kids being "liberal hippie tarts"?

He is a fucking idiot, don't bother arguing with him.
 

Angryredneck

Resident gun toting hick
Feb 21, 2004
403
37
0
#15
BigMattTheHobo said:
He is a fucking idiot, don't bother arguing with him.
LOL it's just a joke, holy shit people. Consider it owned by birth lol. "Thank Bush for the deaths" in your sig? Umm, ok. I think the Iraqis did that one. ;) People die in wars. This is not candyland.
 

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
3,474
147
0
34
Connecticut
megaone.com
#16
Angryredneck said:
LOL it's just a joke, holy shit people. Consider it owned by birth lol. "Thank Bush for the deaths" in your sig? Umm, ok. I think the Iraqis did that one. ;) People die in wars. This is not candyland.
lol it's got nothing to do with politics, it's just one ugly lookin sob.
 
D

Disconnect This

#17
damn....guys judging guys, yet they say they're straight. come out of the closet, i'm fine with that shit.

what a world. damn republicans, they can seriously change the face of this earth. :rolleyes: