Liberal hippies are tarts.

M

machete

That reminded me of the south park episode that was just one... with the "aging hippie liberal douche" and the Angry Rednecks...

"They took our jobs!..."

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
so cuz 2 kids are wearing tiedie it's 70's day? Wow you liberals. KEep em coming!

M

madadder

You don't get to see the entire school so how can you justify those claims of two kids being "liberal hippie tarts"?

B

BigMattTheHobo

madadder said:
You don't get to see the entire school so how can you justify those claims of two kids being "liberal hippie tarts"?

He is a fucking idiot, don't bother arguing with him.

Angryredneck

Resident gun toting hick
Feb 21, 2004
BigMattTheHobo said:
He is a fucking idiot, don't bother arguing with him.
LOL it's just a joke, holy shit people. Consider it owned by birth lol. "Thank Bush for the deaths" in your sig? Umm, ok. I think the Iraqis did that one. ;) People die in wars. This is not candyland.

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
Angryredneck said:
LOL it's just a joke, holy shit people. Consider it owned by birth lol. "Thank Bush for the deaths" in your sig? Umm, ok. I think the Iraqis did that one. ;) People die in wars. This is not candyland.
lol it's got nothing to do with politics, it's just one ugly lookin sob.

D

Disconnect This

damn....guys judging guys, yet they say they're straight. come out of the closet, i'm fine with that shit.

what a world. damn republicans, they can seriously change the face of this earth. :rolleyes: