Liquor and Whores!! TPB with GnR in Halifax

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Genious

Implanted
At first I was gonna joke about how that guy looked like Milton from Office Space... but then I realized, it's actually him!!

Cool video.

P

Poppa~Chubby

Bubs sounded better then Axel, well at least he stayed on key for the entire song that is...

Premium
nice post.
i have to say though that I was disapointed with the movie this summer. it wasn't made for the fans, it was made to attract more fans. oh well, can't blame em.
I can't wait for the next season. Nothing better than watching that show on a sunday night with a couple of beers.

Hey Now!

Custom User Title
nice post.
i have to say though that I was disapointed with the movie this summer. it wasn't made for the fans, it was made to attract more fans. oh well, can't blame em.
I can't wait for the next season. Nothing better than watching that show on a sunday night with a couple of beers.
I'm going to wait to watch the movie on DVD. Yeah next season is only 4 months away however I believe Cory and Trevor will not be there this season.

Hey Now!

Custom User Title
why not ?!?!?!:eek: :banghead: :wah: :ahhh: :motz_6:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_Park_Boys#Cory_and_Trevor
Cory and Trevor (played by Cory Bowles and Michael Jackson) — Trevor and Cory are two rather stupid young adults who are often used as lackeys by Ricky and Julian, but it's rarely worth the effort because they have a tendency to screw up everything. Invariably, the pair are used by Ricky as scapegoats whenever something illegal doesn't go according to plan. Julian manages them with dog training techniques. Trevor is constantly being harassed for cigarettes and chips by Ricky, who snaps his fingers and says "Smokes - Let's go!". He is also very weak and foolish, as in one episode, he gets beat up by a farm lady and he does not even defend himself when needed. Everyone treats them as effectively one person - one entity. When the boys run an illegal gas station, they are sent to siphon gas from other cars and end up with gasoline in their systems. They are later sentenced to 450 hours of community service by the court after the others pin the blame of them, and due to their being hooked up to oxygen tanks, they are in no position to argue or defend themselves. In the episode Working Man (Season 4, Episode 8), Sara agrees to marry them both, after they propose to her. Cory and Trevor share several traits with Rosencrantz and Guildenstern of William Shakespeare's Hamlet, given the pair's few distinguishing characteristics as well as their roles as (rarely successful) lapdogs of Ricky and Julian. (These two characters are not going to be in Season 7 due to Cory Bowles and Michael Jackson's decisions to leave the show after Season 6)

hey paranoi, im seeing you posting on a lot of gnr related threads, for someone who hates the new gnr you sure love them.
Wow, that makes lots of sence. Everything is starting to fall into place now! BTW, I only posted in here because of TPB. It's my favorite show.